Chapter 19

"Hello, everyone," he said cheerfully walking through the doorway at the Shrieking Shack and into Voldemort's chambers. After a week of the Order up his arse for finding a Horcrux he was more than happy to be back in the presence of people who weren't so phony.

"Seize him," Voldemort said.

"What?" he said wide eyed. He didn't even have time to blink before his arms were bound behind his back, his legs were bound together, and his knees crushed into his chest completely curling him into a fetal position.

"How dare you betray me!" Voldemort screamed. He did, too, his scar ablaze as much if not more than it used to burn.

"I didn't," he said and screamed again as his scar split open and the trickle of blood started down his face.

"You led Dumbledore to the bracelet!" Voldemort shouted and he screamed even more as the Cruciatus Curse hit him at point blank range.

"I-"

"Silence!" Voldemort shouted again. "The reports of you doing so are all over the Ministry as that old fool has assured everyone who will listen that he is one step closer to my defeat! Crucio!" He screamed again, blood and tears mixing in his eyes as his body convulsed from being bound while the curse hit him.

"It was a fake," he said. "I led him to a fake."

"Liar! My true faithful, do with him as you wish!" Voldemort shouted and hit him with the curse again. His head lifted off the floor and slammed back into it hard. With no other way to tell Voldemort the truth, he pulled up the memories of getting all three Horcruxes and hiding them in the chamber at Hogwarts. He was just barely able to push the memories into Voldemort's mind before he was hit again and again with more Cruciatus Curses. "Stop," Voldemort said. Panting, he tasted the tears and blood from his scar and felt more blood falling from the side of his head where it had slammed into the floor. "You took them," Voldemort said more calmly and he nodded. "Tell me!"

Snape knew what they are and knew that I knew where they were. He caught me looking at those books of old wizarding homes. I knew they'd put two and two together eventually and start searching every place in those books, he said in his mind, his throat hurting too much from screaming to want to talk aloud. I knew I didn't have much time to get to them first so I've been going out every chance I got. I found the last one the day I took Dumbledore to Salazar's memorial. All three are hidden in the chamber at Hogwarts. Dumbledore, Snape, and Kingsley stopped me when I was on my way back up to Gryffindor Tower afterwards. Instead of trying to tell what happened next, he just pushed the memory of the rest of that night into Voldemort's mind.

"Dumbledore destroyed a forgery placed there by you, one you led him to so he believed he had destroyed a true Horcrux," Voldemort said. He nodded, tears still falling from the pain of all the curses leveled on him in less than five minutes time. "Release him," Voldemort said. The ropes fell away from his arms and legs and he rolled painfully onto his hands and knees, his hand slipping in his own blood on the floor and sending him sprawling down again. "They believed the rouse that Rosier is your lover."

"Too well," he whispered slowly moving to his hands and knees again, his voice cracking even then, hoarse from screaming. "You already knew that I told them I was looking for the Horcruxes, that that's where they thought I was going when left Hogwarts. I told you that weeks ago," he said quietly moving only a few feet before he collapsed again and rolled on his back, his muscles still racked by the effects of the Cruciatus. "They stopped me talking about Rosier in that polyjuiced get up. Dumbledore wasn't going to let me leave the grounds anymore if I didn't give him something," he said, his eyes closed and feeling lightheaded. "Wouldn't let me leave," he whispered again. His eyes flew open feeling hands on the sides of his face. Seeing Voldemort looming over him, he tried to struggle away.