Chapter 21

"There you go, have a nice day." I smiled and thanked the nice lunch lady before taking my tray and walking towards a table.

My table. On my way I couldn't help but people watch. This school is run by status. What more can you expect from wanderers. Hormonal wolves, bloodthirsty vamps, and not placed half and halfs. The popular to the nobody's. Im sure you know already which group I belong too. The cafeteria is like a kingdom. Starting with the jocks. The jocks include the athletes. The jocks table is also for the popular kids. The Alphas, betas, third in commands, and even some vamps. Their table was right in the center of the cafeteria. Everyone else revolved around it and they are the kings and queens of the school, and us their subjects.

To the right of them is the cheer table. Only the cheerleader squad sits there; also known as the blondie table. Then by the window and closest to the food, you have the half-breed wanderers. They all stick together over there. Closer to the food cause they are the most picky with food I guess. On the left side of the jock table all the way towards the wall you have the bloodsuckers table.

'Filthy parasites.' I thought disgusted.

Now you may be thinking how in the world do those things eat. Well it's an invention called a blood bag people. Don't ask me the details because I just don't know. Then there is the omega table. It consists of all different omega wolves from different former packs. We are friendly enough with each other but usually spend time with ones from our own pack. For me that would mean... Marcy, and that's about it.

My table is right in between the vamps and omegas. I can't stand vampires and I also can't stand the omegas. They are so depressing. I mean they have a right to be but common! Their talk makes food like almost unenjoyable, and that's just wrong.

I took my full tray and sat down at my table my back to the jocks table. I no longer sat facing them because I didn't wanna draw any unwanted attention to myself. No one sits here but me. Don't get me wrong Ariel sits with me every now and then, but her table is the castle one. She has to sit there to keep up her beta reputation right along side her Alpha, Lash. People have to know that she means business even though she is probably one of the nicest people in this school. Well sometimes. I looked behind me real quick and saw Lydia flirting with a football player.

'Unfaithful bitch.' I growled lowly.

I looked at the tray of food in front of the cheerleaders, and back at my tray.

'And they say I'm not a wolf??? What the hell is that?' I thought confused.

See wolves need a lot more food than humans. One, we are way bigger especially in wolf form and because of our stamina we need more energy. Do not have an eating contest with a werewolf, you will lose people! You will lose.

I do not know how those girls eat close to nothing and can still shift. I would think their wolf would be like.. Dead.

'Ugh whatever. I'm a fat ass and proud of that.' I smirked to myself. 'Once I shift I'm gonna lose it all anyways.'

A tray dropping on, loudly I might add, brought me out of my thoughts. I blinked and looked up to see a smirking Ariel.
"Ugh, proceed."

She squealed. "Okay so I've been talking to others and no one knows who you danced with so can you please just TELL ME!?"

I put my finger to my mouth. She growled.

"DONT SHUSH ME!"

"SHHHHHH!"

Rolling her eyes she sat down across from me. She looked at my tray. "How can you eat so much?"

"How can you eat so little?" I shot back.