Candy Store

"Are we gonna have a problem?"

Veronica cringed. Whatever had started, it was about to get 1,000 times worse.

"You gotta bone to pick?" Chandler added, looking Regina dead in the eye. Her all too short plaid skirt seemed to sway dramatically like hair in films. Her checkered leather jacket offered no remorse and her red tee was as dark as her thirst for blood.

Miss pretty in pink didn't stand a chance.

"You've come so far, so why now are you pulling on my dick!" She said getting angrier by the second. It was seemingly impossible but somehow she did.

She leaned into Regina's ear and whispered, "I'd normally slap your face off."

"And everyone here could watch," she gestured to the forming crowd.

"But I'm feeling nice! Here's some advice, listen up, biatch!" She yelled "You may run this place now, but you won't last a Day in popularity with us around. See I like blowing money for the hell of it, killer clothes, alcohol, and putting whores like you where they belong."

(Starts violently dancing and singing. Ha, I wish)

"I don't know who the fuck you think you are, but this is my turf!" Regina yelled as Heather was about to speak.

Veronica couldn't explain the shock the rose ho was in when her face had a hand mark the same color as her shirt.

"You crazy bitc-"

"Shut Up, baby. A queen does not grovel." Chandler said turning to the crowd.

"I am Heather Chandler, these are my girls. You mess with us, we'll fuck you up. Okay, okay."

Then they sashayed away as if All was normal.

Janis gaped and Damien smirked. Veronica could only frown. This was not good. The Heathers reign would not be a good one, whether Westerburg or North Shore.

"I told you. We can't let the Heathers rule this school. They're worse than anything the Plastics could ever be."

"Did we just watch the same argument? The Heathers are perfect! They have a dignity we can use to go against the Plastics."

"This is not smart." Veronica pushed.

"C'mon, imagine a party with the popular crowd all fighting. The Heathers take down the Plastics and then we ditch the Heathers. No more hierarchy, or harassment. Like A revenge party, a party that ends with somebody's head on a spike. A revenge party with your new best friends. A party with revenge is what it's like."

"Maybe?"

"Veronica we need you to help us. You and the Heathers have history."

"Fine, but this plan is going to fail. What're we doing first."

"We're going to need you to pretend to like the Heathers and join them. Then when they overthrow the Plastics, you can take them down too."

"No way, I tried that once and it did not go well, someone I cared about died, and a lot of innocent people got hurt."

"It'll Be Fine then, Regina isn't innocent. None of them are. Besides someone always gets hurt, you couldn't of been at fault." Janis reasoned.

"I-Okay."

"Good," Damien said.

As Janis begins to speak again a new girl walks up. she looked like a Girl Scout who didn't catch the memo she's to be in a troop anymore.

"Cady, just in time." Damien said.

"Veronica Sawyer, new kid." She introduced

"Cady Heron, old new kid." The other smiled back.

"We have a plan to overthrow the Plastics." Janis said.

"Spill," the new girl plopped down into a seat.

Welp this is my life now.

(Sorry for the short chapter just wanted to write but had no inspiration. 600 words.)