Want You to Want me

Louis knew it was a stupid idea. He knew he shouldn't have left the house, but he just needed some air. His parents started to argue what to do with him. The omega just turned 18 and with this he can get mated by any alpha that wants him. His parents are arguing if they should give him to the highest bidding alpha.

See, Louis is a virgin and a male omega at that. Male omegas are pretty rare so his parents could get a lot of money if they decide to practically auction off their son.

And that's what they are arguing about. Not if they should do it or not, no. For how much.

So that's why Louis ran away. He just sneaked out of the front door and then ran. Because what is worse? Getting selled by their parents or kidnapped by a stranger? Louis isn't so sure.

He runs until he comes to a park that isn't too far from his home, but also a good bit away so he has at least a little time between his parents noticing he is gone and finding him.

The omega walks towards the little lake at the park, wanting to drink something from there as a smell hits him. It reminds him of the woods after it rained and that was always his favourite scent.

So the omega stops and looks to the side seeing an alpha walking towards him. He is tall with brow hair, muscular and tattoos on his arms. Louis' eyes go wide as he sees the man stare at him while coming closer.

His omega wants to run to him, but Louis' brain tells him to do the opposite - to run away. This is an unmated alpha who looks like he wants to eat him alive. So Louis steps backwards.

"N-no." he whimpers as the alpha is close and grabs his arm.

"What are you doing out here, all alone, pretty omega?" the alpha's deep voice asks.

Louis tries to get his arm free as he stares wide eyed at the red eyes of the alpha. His scent is so intense it makes the omega a little dizzy, but he still tries to get away from the man.

"L-let me g-g-go." the omega pleads and tugs on his arm again.

This time the alpha growls and pulls Louis closer so they are chest to chest. The smaller wolf breathes fast and he thinks his heart might jumps out of his chest.

"You're coming with me, pretty omega. No one is gonna take you away from me." the alpha growls and starts moving again, pulling Louis with him.

"I-I don't--"

"Stop!" the man's alpha voice says.

Louis stops immediately, bowing his head in submission. The alpha places one hand on Louis' back and the other arm goes to his knees. He lifts him up bridal style with ease.

"Arms around my neck." the alpha voice says once again, this time a little more calm, but still angry.

Louis whimpers as he does as told. AlphaAlphaAlpha is the only thing going through his head as the man carries him away.

-

The alpha arrived at his house that he shares with three of his friends - who are mated. They look at him confused as he enters the house with an omega in his arms.

"What the fuck, Harry?!" the brown haired omega exclaims.

The alpha - Harry - growls as the other omega steps closer.

"Don't." he says once again in his alpha voice, making the omega in his arms whimper. Silent tears running down his face.

The other alpha now steps forward, pushing his omega behind him protectively. "Don't use your voice on my omega." the alpha growls.