Night Out pt. 2

It was Suroc, it was okay. Not good, but not bad. I drank it anyway. "Hey love, didn't know you were here yet." Zayn started. Sitting on the stool next to me. "Haha, yeah, I've been here for a little. About 10-30 minutes." I replied. "Ha, I thought you just right now got here. I'm late aren't I." "Yes. Yes you are. Its fine haha, I'm drinking Suroc right now, wanna try.?" "Think I had it before. But sure." I gave him a taste. "Mmm, it's not bad. Its not good. But not really bad." Zayn said. "That's what I said.!!" "Haha, I'll talk to you later Pay, enjoy yourself." ''I will, thanks Zayn." I said before he walked away. ____ 2hours later___ In the last two hours I've been dancing. Maybe a little dirty.. But no WAY nasty. I'm not that kind of girl. Though I know some people like that. Like Niall's girlfriend. He found her on a corner . She was wearing a belly shirt and spandex. She claims to be raped, but I saw her a week before on the same corner getting out a car full of guys, but you know, I can't say anything, I wasn't there the night he found her. Anyways, Im drunk right now. I keep blacking out. "Hey Pay." Niall, I believe said. "Niall-at you.?" "Yes love, -ake you home.?" "Niall, talk in full sentences. " "I am." "No you aren't." "HARR- AKE PAY HOME.!" "NOO.!!" "Alright Niall." I heard Harry. "HARRY.!! HI.!!" I yelled. "Hi, let's go." "Uggh fine, you guys suck." "Yup." He took me over his shoulder and brought me to the car. He drove me home. All I remember is that the music is playing loud. ___next morning__  "ohhh my fucking head hurts,I'm so sore. I'm so tired. What the hell happened yesterday ?!" I looked in the mirror, what. The. Fuck. Happened.?! I look horrible.! What did I do.?
~flash back~((in the car when Harry takes her home))((take me home XD sorry I had too))

"Harry, I will give you all my heart so we can start it all over,  pretend its from the start like this, with a tight grip, and with my kiss" ((song~all over by one direction))
~flash back over.~

I was singing to Harry and that's it. That's all I remember. What could have happwnded.? Uggh this mygrain, ima sleep on it.!!

~a/n~
Hey guys.!! Sooo, next update is tmrw of course. How do you like this chapter.? Love all of y'all.!! ~Karly