Next morning

-Payton's P.O.V-

    I woke up a half our later.. Still not knowing what in the world happened. "How bout we visit the boys.?" I said to myself. I called Liam to let him know in advance.  "Hello.?" He answered. "Hi liam, it Pa-" I started. The ended.. More so liam.  "Yeah, I know haha, caller ID." "Yeah yeah, haha well I'm gonna be on my way ever there right now." "Alright love, see yah then." "Okay liam." He hung up. I got dressed in a black shirt I found. And some black skinny jeans and a jacket with some flats.  I got in my car and started driving. Soon I was at the flat. *knock knock* loan opened the door. "HEY LOVE.!!" "HEY LIAM.. I thought harry would open the door and scream HEY PAYTON.!! But I guess I was wrong haha" I replied. "Yeah, he left once you called. I had you on speaker.  But I have no idea why he left of course." "I mean, I think its because I was being ignorant haha, I was singing to him.. Ha guess I wasn't really giving him a good time." "Ha, I dont know tho. But come in, why are we still standing here.?" "Humm.. You think I know.. PSH." He let me in. "PAY.!!" Niall, Louis, and Zayn screamed. "NIALL. LOU, ZAYN.!!" I yelled. We all laughed. "So what did you think bout the party beauty.?" Niall asked. I blushed. "It was fun, from what I can remember haha, I started blacking out." "Haa, think I knew that. You told me to speak in full sentences.. I said 'Payton, you seem woosie, would you like Harry to take you home..' Is that not a full sentence.?" "Hahaha, im sorry Niall." "Ha its fine love. " "Does anyone know where harry went.?" "No.. He left." "Oh, okay. " "I'll call him" Lou said. He took his phone out and called Harry. He put it on speaker. Ring Ring."Hello.?" Harry answered. "Hey mate, are you busy or something.?" "No, louis, I did something bad, and-" Harry said, "DO YOU NEED US.?" Lou screamed. "Harry are you okay.?!" I said in worry. "Oh.. Umm. Ah.. Didn't relize-guys I got to go." And with that he hung up. Right when I started talking. What's going on with him.? "Um, well.. Who wants some tea.? " Zayn said. "Oh, um yeah, sure. " I said before funning to the bathroom. I took out my phome and called Harry. Ring Ring....Ring Ring. "Hello.? " Harry answered. "Harry, what did you-" "yes" "why did you hand up once -" "VOICE MAIL. HAHA I GOTCHA DIDNT I.!! YEAH I DID.!!" ..  This kid and his voice mail, I swear... I hung up. And went to the kitchen. "Hum, bathroom issue.? Time of the month.?" Niall said. "What.? NO.... I just had to use the bathroom really bad." "Haha okay, well here's your tea love." "Thank you Niall."

-A/N-
HEYY BEAUTIES.. sorry I didn't update yesterday. I sorda update when I'm on the school bus in the afternoon, and I missed school yesterday.. So I apologize haha :D I LOVE YOU GUYS.!! ~Karly