Chapter 3: Sports Festival

A few days after the last chapter.

Uraraka POV

The sports festival is today,The sports festival is today! What am I gonna do? I don't have the strength for that!

Time skip

You've made it this far you just have to beat Bakugou

After the battle

"Ugh!" I scream as I puke blood and flowers into a bowl recovery girl gave me. Mina put her hand on mine "it's ok sweety. But you are gonna have to tell her eventually." She says "I know." I say "but what if she doesn't like me?! Or worse! She doesn't except me!" I exclaim "I know for a fact that she'll except you!" "Really?" "Yep!" "Thank you Mina." I say as I get up.

"No problem!" She says and brings me back to the bleachers. (is that what they were sitting on during the festival?) "hey!" I say to Iida "are you alright?" He asks "yeah, I'm fine" I say and turn to Kaminari.

" I saw you watching Shinsou earlier~" I say nudging him. "Shut up!" He says while blushing. I giggle and turn back to the game.

3rd person POV

Uraraka keeps watching the sports festival while Tsu occasionally glances at her. She was in Recovery Girls office for longer than she should have. And why did Mina have to go with her? Tsu thought to herself.

Time skip, the next day

Tsu POV

I walk into the kitchen where the whole Bakusquad is along with Uraraka and Iida. Kaminari is talking with Uraraka and Iida while the rest of the Bakusquad is fighting over something.

Uraraka and Kaminari start hugging before she sees me and starts coughing.

He turns to me "Hey!" He says as Mina walks out with Uraraka. "Is she okay?" I ask "yeah she's just a little sick." He says "she's been 'sick for a week. And she's still going to school. What's really going on?" I ask "Nothing! Really! You know how she is she doesn't give up easily! She still wants to go to school!" He says defensively. " why am I the only one who can't know what's going on?!" I yell running out of the kitchen.

I run into the common room and flop onto the couch. "Are you ok?" I hear a tired voice ask.

I look up "yeah I'm fine." I say to Shinsou. "Why were you yelling then?" He asks. I sigh "something's going on with Uraraka and no one will tell me what it is." I say."There might be a reason they aren't telling you." He says "what would that be?" I ask " what happens to her when she sees you?" He asks "she starts coughing, and someone usually Mina, Bakugou, or Kaminari leads her to the bathroom or garbage." I say and his eyes widen.

"Yeah, she probably just sick." He says laying back down. "That what everyone says!" I yell running back to my room." Hey Tsu~" M*neta says "I'm not in the mood M*neta!" I Yell slamming my door shut.

Hey! Sorry this took so long! If you want to know why Shinsou's here you should read my other book 'Young Love' its a Shinkami book. I'm starting a new book soon, it'll be a Kiribaku book. Anyways I gotta go see you next time!

Ciao~