6

seungwoo's pov
well i only kissed her few times but, on her bed it was a missarable moments. i think she feel a bit comfy with me bcs she told me that i am a boyfriend material for her.

i can't explain how is it now bcs it was a private thing. i gonna stay in her house one night and i will sleep with her. she sleep by holding my left arm and her head is on my shoulder and there is her cat

maybe it's cute?

i took a picture and i send it to yohan

seungwoo
dude finally

yohanie
HYUNG ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER?!

seungwoo
yea.but i didn't do anything to her
except kissed her.

yohanie
proud of you hyung

seungwoo
i gotta stay here tonight but idk, her
roommates not here for few days, and
her family is not in Seoul  .

yohan✨✨
Okay then I'll tell the others
that you are with your sister.

seungwoo
Thank youuuuu, Ow she's awake
wait a moment

yohan
take your time hyung.

after i texted yohan, she seems awake "morning sunshine" then i kiss her. "morning, wait, are you naked?!" she says but no just, i didn't wear shirt   "no just no shirt"  "s-seungwoo you look hot without shirt tho, i love man with that belly if you know what i mean"   "love you too babe" then i kiss her again.

long short story, i decide to go back to dorm bcs this night one of her roommate will be home. she also will go to the office so i drop her off tp the office.

"bye, btw after i've done my things here, I'll go to your dorm"  "okayy, see you there!"

yenji's pov
last night. it's sooo missarable. today i have a meeting with the music television, for their promotions. after that i will have meeting with the ceo each agency.

seungwoo is from plan a, the plan a ceo told me that, seungwoo is a nice guy, i should be thankful and he loves if the manager are girl.

i feel awkward tho but okay. my boss let me home after those meetings. so i go to x1's dorm. but i see someone get in my herself. i only spy her, when she knocked the door, seungwoo open it and..

that bitch hug him

i immediately stand in front of them. "seungwoo— what is this?"    "yenji please it's not like you see"   "i know you will say that, go in. and you bitch just stay away from x1, I'm their manager rn"   she put her ew face and say quitely "it's not your business bitch"   "you say that again i will report to the police" then she ran away.

when we go in, i ask seungwoo as we sit in the sofa. "who is that?"   "she's my ex chaemin, but i don't like her anymore" "hmm.." "yenji-ya don't be mad" "what??!! that bitch chaemin wants you again?!!" hangyul shouted like hell. "no hyung you can't let her get into your life anymore. anyway you and yenji looks good" me and seungwoo just stare our eyes.

when everybody gather, seungwoo told them that me and him are a couple now. "guys listen i need to tell you something" "so yesterday, me and yenji officially being a couple" "whoaaaaa i have a mom, yeaaaayyy" dongpyo hug me.

"dongpyo, your mom is our mom also" junho says "but seungwoo hyung is my (un)official dad, so yenji noona is my (un)official mom" dongpyo says. "btw congratulations you guys. but how?" asked wooseok. "well something happened by itself then we just being a couple" i said. "seungwoo hyung are you make her not virgin anymore?!" seungyeon shouted. "almost(?)" seungwoo answered fastly then i just pinch him. "WHOAA seungwoo hyung, you're so aggressive" hangyul said. "kids do not hear this conversation" yohan reminds the maknaes.

we spend our night at the dorm. i didn't go home bcs i want to spend my time with them only tonight. i text my roommate that will not be home tonight, i told her the keys are on the pot.

i will sleep with seungwoo again this night bcs he has his own room.

btw he bought a protection. but I'm not ready bitch.

————————————————————
i only can imagine that, and it just
stuck on my head like weeks