7

seungwoo's pov
well i bought a protection but she didn't want it so yea——.

so we're just sleep together and kissing each other, that's normal. the next day, she need to help her roommates to clean the room so she went home. after she went home, i heared someone knocking the door but i didn't opened it, hangyul open it.

"what the fuck you bitch are you go here again?!" i hear hangyul swear like that. then yohan also swearing "you?! don't ruin seungwoo life again!"

me?

i go out and then.

there is chaemin. "chaemin what are you doing?" i asked politely. "i miss you oppa" she hug me tightly.

me
don't you dare hug me again!
chaemin
why oppa, i miss you, i want to be with you again
me
No, i already have someone else. and one thing, i don't want with you anymore
chaemin
who is that? your manager?
me
how about yes?
chaemin
don't be serious please
me
do you think my face looks joking?
chaemin
no!!!!!

then she runs. she's been depressed since i broke up with her. actually i broke up with her with no specific reason, just bcs i joined produce. but times went by then i forgot her just like that.

"what the hell that bitch come here again?!"
"how dare chaemin ruin seungwoo hyung life again!"
"hyung what the fck is hapening to her now, she wants you like crazy" seungyeon said screaming,
"idk, if she comes here again just say that I'm not here"  then my sister call me she said i should go to her house now "guys, I'll catch you up later my sister call me"

i get my car and drive to my sister house. oh btw, my sister is han sunhwa—. she was quite close with chaemin but, she may not contacted her after i broke up with her.

as i arrive at my sister house, i see chaemin's car in the garage. as i get into the house, i see chaemin and my sister sit on the couch. "seungwoo, sit i need to talk to you"

me
"oh well, i don't really want to discuss it"
sunhwa
"we should discuss it"
me
"well what it is?"
sunhwa
"the reason you guys broke up is you joined produce, then after you redebuted with x1, why don't you date chaemin again?"
me
"i can't bcs now we are in a really big world, i mean x1 is a well known group rn. so if i date someone, medias will found out"
sunhwa
"why are you date your own manager?"
me
"——— no reason just date her"
sunhwa
"i get it. chaemin you can go home, seungwoo you still have business with me"
chaemin
"thank you eonnie"

after chaemin went home my sister still needs some explanation about my breaking up story with chaemin. as i tell the story detailly, my sister slowly understands.

and she wants to meet yenji.

like—————

now—

chaemin's pov

"i should kill her"