Chapter 1: Day in The Life of an Elite Squad Member

A/N: Hey, so this is my first time writing and posting on Wattpad, so I apologise if I get anything wrong.
So, the reason I'm writing this is plainly because I really like reading Levi (Rivaille) fanfics, and after being inspired by a couple of lovely authors and their amazing work, I've finally decided to have a go myself!

Anyway, I'll start by telling you some things you should probably know about the story before you begin, just to make it understandable (I hope)

- Incase you didn't know, this is an AOT/SNK (Attack On Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin) fanfic.

- Some people say that AOT/SNK was set in a distant post apocalyptic future, while others say it was set in a parallel universe. In this story I'm setting it in the distant future, because it makes more sense to me, but that's just my opinion.

- This story is musically influenced, because, personally, music is a huge part of my life (besides AOT/SNK and other animes), and you will also have a similar charecteristic! But don't worry - this isn't some sort of AOT/SNK musical fanfic. It will just have some songs to set the atmosphere or that you might be playing etc.

I think that's all you should really know about the story's basic structure! Now I'll give you a brief profile of yourself in this!

- You find it difficult to express your feelings and emotions, making it slightly difficult to make and keep friends.

- Like I said a few lines up, the only way you can really openly express yourself is through music, be it singing or playing an instrument, it's your comfort vent :)

- You are a determined soldier, always fighting to the best of your ability.

- You prefer to fight alone, and your independent fighting skills are superior, but even in co-op battles you are a highly skilled fighter.

- You are an highly skilled quick-thinker when it comes to difficult situations in battles, and you are extremely fast, both on foot and on 3D MG. You also have skilled agility and find it easy to dodge attacks. You are very effective at luring and trapping titans (and probably humans too).

Okay so I think I've thrown enough info at you already so LETS GET INTO THE STORY!

Oh btw this is in 1st person perspective okay bye :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1: Day in The Life of an Elite Squad Member

"You're worthless, (F/N). We don't need you, wasting our time and money just so you can live your pointless days, one after the other. You may as well join the bloody Survey Corps if you're that much of a waste, you'd be gone by the second day!" He cackled, leaning back on the finely polished chair, a burning cigar between his index and middle finger on his left hand, ashes slowly falling onto the recently scrubbed floors (by who, you're wondering? Take a guess).

"After all, that is what you were always wanting to join, wasn't it (F/N)? Shame, I guess not everyone has enough brains to realize the MP is the best force to join." He sneers, a small smirk emerging from the corner of his dry, dry lips.

"Maybe I will join the Survey Corps." I say, clenching my fists. That's it. I can't stand him anymore. I storm over to the door, ready to make a quick escape and be free from him at last. I reach over to the door handle, when...

I wake up to a shock reaction in my legs, feeling like I had quickly jumped horizontally. I slowly weigh myself up on my two arms, stretching my back at the same time. I observe my surroundings - bed, desk, drawers, window. My room. I sigh with relief as I prop myself out of bed, doing a few other stretches. I can hear people walking around a lot outside my room, going from one side to the other. Wait, oh god. Oh god oh god oh god. I glance at the clock on my desk, 6:48am. Shit.