Your first date

Harry - Harry took you to The Three Broomsticks where the both of you enjoyed a butterbeer or two (.....or five). You spoke about everything and nothing at the same time. During the date you sometimes had to pinch yourself, you were on a date with the chosen one, and he seemed to like you as well. This was literally a dream come true, that dream only became better when he kissed you at the end. 

Ron - Ron took you to the same place where he met you a week ago. The Kitchens. Only now it was during dinnertime. He had asked the House Elves to prepare your meals in the Kitchens and leave them there. They understood immediately what the ginger had in mind so they went all out and put cute little candles on the table. The two of you enjoyed your dinner in silence and got to know each other even better. It was really perfect. 

Draco - Draco made Dobby make a cute picnic basket full of good food and sweets. The two of you picnicked on the huge grasslands that surrounded Malfoy Manor. The two of you stayed there until the sun went down and the stars appeared in the sky. You lay there with him, just looking at the stars and him telling you facts about them, which he had revised earlier that day before you came around. Narcissa and your mother had to finally come and get you inside because you fell asleep cuddling under the stars. 

Cedric - Cedric took you on a date to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. It was this cute little shop where you and Cedric had lunch. It was packed with a lot of couples on dates. So the ambiance was really great. You and Cedric had a really lovely time, he could not stop complementing you on your beautiful looks. You never blushed that much in one day. After that you and him went to check out some new Quidditch stuff at Spintwitches Sporting Needs.

Fred - You and Fred went straight from his and his brother's shop to The Leaky Cauldron. It was a pretty dull pub, but Fred brighted up the place with his bubbly presence. You really started to fancy this man who could talk so passionately about his shop and friends and family, and could listen so attentively to your stories about home. As the date was coming to an end he kissed you, saying "You can return that next time we meet Y/N!" as he walked out the door, into the crowded of Diagon Alley, leaving you mesmerized about the confidence of that beautiful man. 

George - George was the more sensitive person of the twins. Especially when it came to dating a wonderful girl like you. For your first date he took you to the lake. You laid out a blanket and watched the clouds go by. But of course even George had always a flicker of mischief in him. So when you weren't paying attention he picked you up and ran into the lake with you dangling over his shoulder. This turned into a massive water fight which had your abdominal muscles ache for days from laughing so much. The lake became one of your favourite places to be.