Chapter 3

Chapter 3

When I woke up later that day I was still sprawled out on his chest. I looked down at a beautiful sleeping Elijah.

I quietly got up out of the bed and went to pee, wash my face, and brush my teeth, quickly finding an unused toothbrush. When I was finished, I exited the bathroom seeing that he was still asleep I snuck out of the bedroom in search for something to cook for breakfast.

When I made it to the kitchen Ki was already going through the fridge and cabinets.

" Good Afternoon Shugg, " I said causing her to jump. We burst out laughing.

" You scared the hell out of me. And Good Afternoon." She said.

" Let's make omelets and bacon." I suggested.

" Ok. You make ya'll food and I'll make ours. That way we've cooked for our soon to be husbands." She said laughing.

" Cool." I went to the fridge and pulled out eggs, bacon, cheese, green peppers, and I looked in the freezer and found home fries.

30 minutes later we'd finished cooking and cleaned the kitchen. We loaded the trays with food, and drinks and headed upstairs.

When I got to the room, Eli was walking out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His V-Cut on full display, making my mouth water. I acted as if it wasn't a big deal but on the inside I was burning up. It took everything in me not to watch him the whole time.

" I made you breakfast." I told him as he went over to his dresser that held his underwear. I noticed a smirk on his face and suddenly he dropped the towel and stood in front me butt ass naked. I caught a glimpse of his dick. Instead of reacting I looked him in the eyes. I noticed he was trying not to laugh.

"Thanks for breakfast. I'm sure it'll taste very good ma. " he said slowly licking his lips.

After he finished getting dressed in a pair of basketball shorts that hung below his waist. It drove me crazy, not only because I could see his print but because they were hanging just perfectly. In that way. It's hard to explain but, it was everything. It dipped down so far that it almost reached the bottom of his V-Cut.

" Stop eye raping me ma." He said snapping me out of a trance I didn't even notice I was in.

" Bbb-oyy, ain't nobody gotta eye rape you. " I stuttered.

" Well at least I'll know when you lie to me. " he laughed heading over to where I was sitting.

" I have noooo idea what you're talking about. " I said looking around.

He began to tickle me.

" Oh my gosh, oh my goodness. Stop, stop, stop. Please stop." I said laughing so hard I started crying.

" Who the man?" He asked. Still tickling me.

" You the man. You the man." I said and he stopped tickling me. I sat up and wiped my eyes.

" That's what I thought. Now, let's see what you cooked for 'The Man'! " he said grabbing the tray of food.

" Hmmm, let's see. " he said inspecting it. I watched him.

" Looks good. Smells good. But, that doesn't mean that it taste good." he said laughing. I punched his shoulder.

" I can cook. Punk. " I said fold my arms an pouting.

" I shall be the judge of that." he said and cut into the omelet. He put a piece in his mouth and began to slowly chew it.

After he swallowed he looked at me and smiled. Causing me to breathe a sigh of relief. I mean I know I can cook, but he had me nervous as hell.