🄻🅄🄽🄲🄷 - 2

~AFTER CLASS~

Y/N,Tuzuki and Yui were walking to the Lunch Place while Talking to each other, Tuzuki And Yui started kissing each other on the cheeks randomly during their conversations.

Y/N:God get a room already you two..

Yui:Sorry Y/N, anyway we're gonna sit with Xia, Akane and Shouto alright?

Y/N:You're gonna leave me be? Whatever I'm gonna let them get all lovey dovey. I'm fine with it anyway!

Y/N:Yea that's alright, I'll be on the roof if you need me!

and with that Y/N left leaving the adorable gay couple together.

~On roof~

Y/N was sitting on the Roof by himself eating the lunch his caring mother made for him after getting 'Oh wow's and 'Offu's from boys and girls.

Y/N:Yummy!~ This is delicious!~

Y/N was in Foodland until a certain person came on the roof, you guessed it, Teruhashi!

Teruhashi:Oh, Hi there Xia's brother!

Teruhashi:such a Coincidence! Now I'll be able to get him say 'Oh wow~'!

Y/N:Oh Hi! I'm Y/N and you're Teruhashi I suppose?

Teruhashi:Yes that's me! Hope we can be friends!

Y/N:Yea sure! Anyway do you know where the Piano room is?

Teruhashi:He didn't even stutter nor Say Oh wow.

Teruhashi:Oh yea! It should be on the first floor.

Y/N got up and packed his lunch.

Y/N:Thanks for your help! I'm gonna go now, bye Teruhashi!

Teruhashi:No, wait!

Teruhashi:He didn't even show interest at all. Is my beauty not effective on him?! He has both boys and girls tangled on his hands! My brother is supposed to be the most prettiest boy in the world!

As Y/N went downstairs Teruhashi and mentally screaming as her skin color went pale and she almost fell to the ground.

~With Y/N~

Y/N finally found the piano room, but as he Opened the door someone stopped him, it was a girl from his class.

Aiko Matoi.

Aiko:H--Hi Y/N! H--How are you?

At first Y/N was confused, why was she talking to him? He put his hands on his hips and decided to reply.

Y/N:Hi! Uhm..Aiko is it?

Aiko had sparkles in her eyes as he said her name.

Aiko:People mostly call me Aiko, but you can call me Ai if you'd like!~

She said as she held Y/N's hand close to her chest, Y/N pulled his hand back cause he felt more uncomfortable than he already was. Aiko jumped at his sudden reaction and her look turned into agitation.

Y/N:I--I'm sorry, I'll be in Here if you need me, B--bye Aiko!

Aiko:W--wait..Y/N-Senpai..