{SAIKI} A. - 10

I just finished Saiki Kusuo Reawakened and It was so cool!!
I'll cut this book short and make the continuation of it! Idk where I'll stop this book but I'm sure as heck I'm not gonna stop until I make it wayyy to the end! Oh and..

I just finished Saiki Kusuo Reawakened and It was so cool!!I'll cut this book short and make the continuation of it! Idk where I'll stop this book but I'm sure as heck I'm not gonna stop until I make it wayyy to the end! Oh and

Angel: Im so happy this book reached to about 3.9K views! I've never thought you guys would like it.. I'm so happy!! I won't let none of you down and that's a promise!!

Now to the story ùwú

{3rd POV}

Song playing..

HOME-Decay

⏮ ▶ ⏭
_____________________________________
0:00 4:11

Saiki:Who and WHAT is she..

Saiki said with his expression no longer blank but confusion. What the hell is happening?

Y/N:I-I Honestly don't know who she is-

???:sorry Pinky but I'm gonna have to take your man away from you for some time!

Y/N was immediately took up by something, Saiki was about to held onto Y/N's foot but was then threw back by somewhat an invisible hand, slamming into the wall.

Y/N:KUSUO!!

Y/N's ESP suddenly got out of control as things started to get thrown around, and suddenly started to rain.
Y/N shrieked in pain as he covered his mouth, he started to cough up blood.

Saiki:He's not going to die on my watch! Telekinesis!-

He was stopped by a deep fist into his face, knocking him out.

Y/N:KUSUO! YOU HURT HIM HOW COULD YOU!!

The girl looked at Y/N with a Sadist smile on her face.