Part 1

Lila's POV:
I lean against the wall, watching the stage intently, lip syncing Unsaid as Ruel sings. I am backstage, in the VIP section, with two other girls who I have no interest in talking to. I already know them, they are two of the fandom bitches, and are besties, so haven't even tried to talk to me. There bitterness has not affected me having the time of my life though. Ruel has been amazing, and I can't wait to meet him after he is finished, he's so amazing!

Ruel's POV:
As I reach the end of Real Thing, I look to the side of the stage, and see three girls, all looking to be around my age. I chance a guess at them being the VIP winners. They are all relatively pretty, but one in particular catches my eye. Her hair is bright pink, and chopped just above her shoulders. She is wearing
a leather jacket, and black jeans, and her shoes are Converse. She looks so different from the majority of my fans, that it is a little bit odd to see she has won VIP. But, it's not just her unique style that is making me watch her. It's also her eyes. Even from here, I can see the piercing blue. They are beautiful, shining like diamonds as she sings along. I tear my eyes from her, realising I need to concentrate on not getting the words wrong as I begin to sing Free Time. But, even as I perform, my eyes dart back to the girl in the wing.

Lila's POV:
"Did you see? He was staring at her!" I heard one of the girls -Alyssa, I think- whisper.
"He must think she's pretty odd, look at her. Not his type at all," I roll my eyes. Little do they know I have no intention of marrying Ruel, unlike those twats. They are the kind of girls who think Ruel would date a fan. I think they are idiots, especially considering the fact that they are 18 and them dating Ruel would be illegal. As Ruel finished singing, I cheer, and I could of sworn he looked at me and winked. I shake my head, and sip my water. Don't be stupid, Lila, he didn't wink at you.