Part 3

Ruel's POV:
I pace my room, waiting for my phone to buzz, or ring. It's been almost an hour since I finally got away from those two fans, Alyssa and Jade, I think. I wish the other girl, Lila, hadn't left so soon. It would have been far easier to deal with those girls if I had had her there. I turn on my phone again, but all I see are Instagram notifications. I open it up, and scroll through my explore, liking a few funny posts, and a few fan account posts. I am scrolling pretty quickly, when I notice a particular post. It's Lila's post. I sigh. Maybe she couldn't read my writing. Or maybe she doesn't have a phone number -no, I saw her call someone after she left. Maybe she hasn't read the note? Ugh, damn it. I'm overthinking now. I like Lila's post, and then save her username, before turning my phone off. I should sleep, I've had a long night.

Lila's POV:
I close my door, and stare at the Ruel hoodie. I walk slowly over to it. I pull the note out of the pocket, and stare at it for a second. It's a number. It's a PHONE number! Oh my goodness, Ruel gave me his number. Is he that much of an idiot? I could leak this so easily, surely he has been told not to do this. But why would he give ME his number? I turn my phone on, and see that Ruel has liked my post. Oh my god, oh my god! I grin, putting his number into my contacts, and then I pause. What am I meant to say to someone like Ruel. I think about it for a second, and then just type "hi" this way, if it isn't Ruel's number, and he was prancing me or something, I won't be embarrassed. A few seconds later, I get a response.

Ruel's POV:
My phone buzzes, and I pick it up immediately. It's an unknown number, and the message says hi. A bit of a boring number but I suppose she would be a bit shocked after someone as hot and talented as me giving her their number. My fingers shake as I reply.
Me: Lila? This is Ruel, wats up
I wait impatiently as she types
Lila: Are you an idiot? You gave a fan your number! I could've already leaked this to the whole fandom!
Oh shit. Has she leaked it? I'm a fucking idiot I'm going to be in so much trouble.
I type "ahhh shit" and send it, quickly heading over to Instagram to see if she has leaked it. It's been a few minutes and I haven't found anything. As I scroll through instagram, liking the occasional meme or video, I wait for Lila to reply. Maybe she's gone to sleep. I put my phone down again and a few minutes later it buzzes.
Lila: don't worry, idiot, I'm not going to leak your number
Me: ooft, did u rlly hav to make me try to find a leak? Ugh 😑
Lila: 😂 sorryyyy, going to sleep now
Me: nite
Nite? Really Ruel. Sooo smooth. She's totally going to love you now. I flip my phone over and try to sleep.