Part 2

Ruel's POV:
I walk around the back of the stage, bracing myself to deal with three girls who all want to kiss me, or worse. I love my fans, but the ones who are in love with me are the worst. I stop as I turn the corner and see them, sitting on two couches, the one with the pink hair sitting alone on one, and the others laughing obnoxiously on the other. As they notice me, the two girls grin like maniacs, and the one closest to me practically pushes the other off the couch to make room for me. I walk to the other couch and sit down next to the other girl, who smiles at me, and says hi. Oh, thank goodness she's normal.
"Hey, how are you" I say, staring at her, ignoring the other girls. We chat for barely 10 seconds before the other two butt in. The conversation isn't too bad but I can tell the two 'fashionable' girls are crawling out of their skin to kiss me or hug me or touch me. We finally get to photos and signing, and I quickly sign the merch for the two girls who came together. I am about to sign the other girls merch, when I decide to do it.

Lila's POV:
I watch Ruel hesitate as he begins to sign my merch, before pulling a piece of paper out of his pocket. He scribbles something on it, and slides it into the pocket of the hoodie he is about to sign. He signs it, and we take some pictures. He hugs me, and oh my goodness, everyone is right, he does give good hugs.
"Thank you so much for coming!" He say's as he stops hugging me. He doesn't let go of my hands. I shiver. This has been unreal.
"Thank you for being so amazing," I reply, smiling and pulling my hands back. I grab my merch and handbag and remember the note Ruel put in the pocket. I go to pull it out, but catch Ruel's eyes. He smiles, bringing a finger to his lips.
"Shhhhh" he says, winking. I pull my hand out of the pocket, and grin, saying goodbye again, leaving as the other two girls try desperately to get him to kiss them. I call my mum to come pick me up, but I don't take the note out yet. I want to save it for when I get home.