Hairy Meat

"Gross!", Alex shouted. "don't worry, it's just a little peice of fuzz!", Jack said. Jack mocked Alex, as he shreiked in fear, "what's wrong, am I scaring you?", Jack asked Alex continuing to scare him. "yes! Jack you are and I might be acting like a girl but, I don't want hairy meat in my face, I am never eating here again!", Alex said. Jack put the meat down and pushed it to the side. "you know what they say about this me-", Jack was cut off by some old looking hag. "are you boys done?", he asked. Alex nodded nearly scared to death, he didn't like old people. The old, scary looking man grabbed the plate and left. "that was weird, why were you so scared Alex?", Jack asked. "you know I don't like old people, and plus did you see his beard it had crumbs in it", Alex said. "Oh, you wimp", Jack said punching him in the arm.  "now like I said before you do know the myth of Ol' Rusty's Meat right?", Jack asked now lowering his tone. Alex shook his head, "no I don't and I have a feeling you are going to tell me right?" Alex said. Jack nodded, "yes, so here is the storie of Ol' Rusty, one day Rusty Piperman was walking along a river. He was a strange old man and a hermit as well. So, he was all alone until one day while walking along the river he noticed a dog sitting in the water. He went over it and took out his hunters gun, and shot it!", Jack screamed. Alex jumped as high as Mt. Everest. "god, Jack I almost died but, keep going", Alex said. " Haha, so after he shot the dog he went home and cooked it, ate it up for dinner and realized it was good. So after a year of his discovery he made a resturant.  This resturant to be exact, but each day he would go out shoot and come back, and oh how many people love his meat! But at least once a day someone would coplain about hair in their meat, and this made Rusty furious- ", Jack was interrupted. Alex had spit his drink all over Jack. "I'm so sorry but that was kind of funny!", Alex said. "no problem lemme just go clean up", Jack said blowing it off. as Jak walked in the bathroom and shutt the door he looked ack and saw Rusty. " NO ONE TALKS ABOUT MY SPECIAL RECIPE".