Author's Note

Hey guys! I have decided to write yet another werewolf story! Woo-hoo! Even though I have two on-going ones already!

First things first:
Do not use any part of my story. It is purely fictional, and I would like you to make your own ideas and not steal mine. Thanks!

Vocab?
Mate: a person made specifically for you. Doesn't matter what species, the moon goddess wasn't pickey.

Moon Goddess: the goddess for the moon, the creater of vampires, werewolves, and the concept of mates

Werewolf: A fictional character created by the moon goddess. They are also called shifters, and can ahift into a wolf. They also have a little voice in their head, that voice is their wolf.

Pack: A group of werewolves in that specific area. The pack in the book is the Kings, and therefore, the strongest.

Rouge: A werewolf that was born out of a pack, or was kicked/banished from there pack. They are usually evil, and kill for sport.

Alpha: The 'top dog' you could call it. Runs the pack alongside the luna. Deals with pack work/business. Highest ranking male.

Luna: The female alpha of the pack. Helps run the pack, and helps take care of it. Highest ranking female.

Thank you for trying out this book! I hope you enjoy it!