Chapter 16

(A/n): almost 60 reads! Am I writing this book too fast?

Evie's POV

I sprint through the forest, making sure no male was following me.

How could I forget? It's been a week! All female wolves get there heat a week after they met there mate. Well, unless they have already mated before that week was up.

Stupid, stupid girl.

Braxton's POV (Surprise)

I don't even know what happened that day. All I know is that she had some sort of powder that makes me attracted to her, and I can't stop it. And I hurt my beautiful mate.

The power was clearly witchcraft, which makes me wonder how she even found a witch in the first place, they have gone into hiding.

I stand up from my bed at the pack house, and go to the shower and turn it on. Layla soon walks in after me. Oh please help me. I can't deal with her anymore.

"Hey handsome." She says, turning me around and placing her lips on mine. I always try to resist, but I can't Whatever powder that was, makes me obey to her every command more or less.

Isint mate! Get away from her! Ace howels, clawing to get out. Not happening. We already tried that. It didn't work.
.
.
.
.
After my shower, I walk down the stairs to the dining room where everyone else is. They all turn to look at me when I walk in.

"What are you all looking at?" Layla sneers, wrapping her arms around my waist. I internally gag.

I sit down in my spot, and Layla sits in the luna spot. I can hear gasps from all around. I want to reassure them, but I can't. I can't speak anything bad about Layla. Stupid potions.

.

The rest of the day passes normally, until around dinner time when I smell my mates wonderful scent.

I listen in to whatever she's saying, and notice that she's with Bianca, my little sister.

And surprisingly, my little mate is laughing. I wish I was the one to make her laugh. But sadly, that will be very hard to achieve. She most likely hates me now.

I can hear Bianca ask Evie what's wrong when an even more intoxicating scent hits my nose. It is like my mates, but 10x stronger. It instantly makes Ace perk up, and tru to get out. Experimenting, I let him out and strangely, nothing happens. Last time, my whole body felt like it was on fire until we switched back.

We run out of the room, Layla calling after us, and run straight past Bianca and out where my little mate ran.

Evie's POV

I finally make it back to his house, and slam the door shut and lock it. I don't need any unwanted visitor's. Especially right now, my scent is supposedly intoxicating.

Just when I thought it was over, an extreme wave of pain traveled through my body. It felt like my body was on fire it was so hot.

I ran to the freezer, and opened the door. Letting the cold air on my body. It doesn't help. At all.

We need mate. Milini pants. It's the first time she's talked to me since....yeah. And no, we don't need him. We can handle it ourselves.

My next option is to fill an ice bath, which I do. As soon as I get in it soothes the burn, but the water quickly gets hot, so I have to get out. Just staying in my lacey undergarments from earlier, meaning that I'm far enough away from all of the males.

But of course, that thought was ruined to when I heard the front door open. How? I don't know, I mean I locked it... Well shit.

Mate! Go get mate! She yells, causing me to cringe from her loid voice. Instead of listening to her, I do the exact opposite and run to his room and lock the door behind me. Throwing on one of his shirts, I hide in the closet. Please go away, please go away, I chant. Yeah, luck is not on my side today. Soon after I hid,the door magically opened, and I could hear in breathing until he opened the closet door.

Then his eyes found mine.

His eyes were a mix of colors, dark from lust. Golden from his wolf. And green, his natural eye color.

My body still being on fire, I stand up and back away. He moves closer.

"Don't. I don't need you hear. Just leave me alone." I pant, narrowing my eyes. His eyes instantly fill with hurt. But surprisingly, no regret.

Instead of answering, he walks until he is right in front of my, and breathes my scent in.

I start to back away again, but stop when my back hits the wall. I curse under my breath.

"Leave." I pant, when another wave of heat hits me.

Instead of doing so, he harshly mumbles mate. And brings his lips down to mine in a hungry kiss.

Instantly, some of the fire goes away, and I can't help but press my body closer to his. Earning a low growl from him.

The kiss is hungry, as his tounge finds its way into my mouth, and I angle my head, giving him more access.

As his hands move down to my waist, I realize what I'm doing and push him away.

He looks hurt for a second, but I ignore it as the fire comes back again.

"Leave." I say, deadly calm. And strangly, he does. Leaving me alone with my thoughts and my pain.

~~~~~

?????