the room of requiement

(Alice's pov)

I got up early the next morning and went to breakfast, I was going to go visit Jamie I wanted to go yesterday, we all did but Madam Pomfrey told us he wasn't in a good state to have visitors.

I walk into the hospital wing and find jamies bed has the curtains down carefully I slip through the curtains and find not only Jamie but TEDDY as well!?, what I, I, I'm so confused, madam Pomfrey said that Jamie couldn't have visitors, but, but teddys here and in bed with him, that should count as a visitor, I just, I couldn't wait to see any more so I let my legs leed and I got out of there.

I stormed into my shared dorm and slamming the door, molly ran to my side, she had been sleeping when I stormed in  "omg Ali, are you ok?" "What a stupid question, of course, your not, here come and sit down we can talk about it?" I walked over and sat on the younger girls bed and started to explain, "so Jamie was in bed with teddy?" I just nodded "it looked like he'd spent the night too!" fealing upset once again I started to sob no tears coming out, my sobs muffled by Mollys tight hugs.

(Mollys pov)
Alice came running into our dorm and she looked mad, she slammed the door shut then collapsed into a fit of tears.

 I ran straight to her side and pulled her into a hug, she then started to slowly explain why she was so upset and angry, her long-time one and only had just ben found laying in a bed with another, "I went to visit Jamie, and he was sleeping behind the curtains so I went, and pulled them back and found teddy in bed next to Jamie!" "ohh Ali I'm sure it didnt mean anything, they're like brothers" I know what I'm telling Alice is a lie but she's already so hurt "I'm positive there's an explanation, I mean we all saw teddy yesterday when we were planning he just saw Jamie in the hospital wing?"

 "omg" she yelled realising something "the hall, our plan!, I have to wake teddy! we need to go get everyone! let's go!"

 OMG, how could we have forgotten I quickly pulled on some casual robes and put up my ginger hair before grabbing my broom and flying out the window, I knocked on lys and lorcs dorm window quietly as to not wake their roomates mates and the slowly 2 boys came over and opened it "molly?" they both said at the same time "no time to explain go get everyone dressed and ready, I have to go wake vic, al and scorp, we have a prank to pull" the boys faces noticeably lightened when they heard the word prank, you could see the mischief radiating in their eyes

(Scorpius's pov) 

a loud knocking came from the window, blinded by the light that came through when I opened the curtains, I could hardly see molly outside, a muffled "get al up, and get dressed" came from outside when I opened the window she repeated herself "hi, good morning you need to get dressed and wake albus up we have a prank to pull" at the word prank albus jumped up and out of under his blankets, ran over to the window said a quick good morning to his cousin then went to get dressed, just as I was about to do the same molly stoped me "hey scorp?, i have something for you" she passed me a bracelet with one charm and my name on it "your part of the family now, well once you'll have pulled your first family prank you will be" she just laughed "thanks molly" "no problem, oh and also you can call me mols if you like" "I think I will" molly turned her broom around said goodbye and was gone.

I couldn't stop looking at the beautiful bracelet the perfection of the charm, "its a family tradition" he explained how all of his cousins had one, then something clicked in his head "wait? why do you have one?" "mols just gave it to me said I'm part of the family now?"

(Vic's pov)

my morning routine was interrupted by someone storing into my dorm unannounced I was about to get mad until I saw who it was, "ali?" "vic come on we need to go" "Woah, calm down, I couldn't hear a thing you just said" "sorry I just ran here from my louis' dorm, waking  everyone" "breath" I reminded her "right...., ok we have to go meet everyone in the room of requirement for part one of the prank and we need to go now" "ok" the walk down to the room was nice  the halls were peacefull because it was still early no one had gotten up yet.

(teddys pov)

I heard the doors open as someone walked in, then the curtains slide open, I turned to look and Alice was standing there I went to talk but she covered my mouth "shhhhh"  I'm very confused she just looks at me rolled her eyes and mouths the word "p-r-a-n-k" carefully getting up careful not to wake Jamie, we walked down to the room of requirement and meet the twins the triplets, Vic, molly, Louis, AL and scorp and last of all Freddy and rose the 15 of us just had a plan and a prank to pull.