Prolouge

Ara crawled around the floor, Harry stared at her. As he did she made her way towards him, he smiled as she got closer. Sirius and James laughed as Ara poked Harry's cheek. Harry's cheeks glowed pink and he prodded Ara's arm, she giggled and wrapped her arms around the baby boy, the two babies were hugging each other.
Lily walked in with Carina, Ara's mother. The two women giggled as the babies hugged even tighter. Lily walked over to Harry and picked him up, Sirius picked up Ara, she'd always been a Daddy's girl. Ara waved her arms towards Harry, as did he. Lily handed Harry to Sirius and the babies once again hugged.
James laughed and walked over to his best friend, the two babies giggled as they were placed in high chairs for lunch.

Ara smirked mischievously as she grabbed her spoon, their chicken soup was placed in front of them. Slowly she filled her spoon with the brothy liquid, as her father turned away to talk to James she shot a spoonful of the liquid at her father, Harry and Ara laughed immensely and the adults turned to face them. Sirius felt the back of his suit, there was soup all over it. He laughed and picked up Ara, who was still giggling.
As the play date came to an end the two babies once again gave each other a little hug, little did they know the next time they saw each other they'd be at Hogwarts.

Ara lay in bed, asleep. Suddenly she felt her father pick her up, her eyes fluttered open.
"Goodbye Ara, I love you" he whispered before placing her back in the crib and leaving.
The next day Ara crawled downstairs and saw her mother kneeling on the floor bawling.
"Mama? Wha wong?" Ara questioned, her mother turned to face her.
"Honey, your father is in Azkaban, he killed one of his friends and betrayed Uncle James and Auntie Lily to the Dark Lord" Ara gasped and the tears fell down her face, she vaguely understood. Her father was sent to a wizard prison for murder and betraying Harry's , her best friend, parents to the Dark Lord, but she didn't believe he was guilty. Her mother got up and Ara crawled along the floor after her. Her mother grabbed her wand and pointed it at herself.
"I'm sorry Ara" her mother said.
"Avada Kedarvra" a flash of green light filled the room, Ara laid her eyes upon her mother, she lay there, lifeless on the floor. Ara screamed at the top of her lungs. The screams kept coming until eventually her neighbour came in and found the screaming girl, her eyes were drawn to the lifeless body of her mother. The woman took Ara into her home and hurried back to gather some of the babies belongings. Within minutes the Ministry were at the Black Home, one Ministry Official took Ara to her aunt Andromeda's house. The woman hugged the baby and immediately decided to take her in. She too believed Sirius was innocent, Ara smiled as her cousin, Nymphadora, hugged her.
"Dorwa" Ara smiled as she snuggled into her cousins chest. Dora smiled and hugged her baby cousin even tighter. Ted and Andromeda smiled, Dora had a connection with Ara that no one else did, it was magical.