Chapter 2- Pre Hogwarts

Ara ran into her cousins room. It was Dora's graduation from Hogwarts. Ara was excited, Well one she was going to see what Hogwarts looked like for the first time, her letter had arrived before her birthday as it was on June ninth, so her letter arrived on July First, her aunt and uncle had requested for both Dora's and Aras letters to be delivered on that date.
"Ara come on!!" Andromeda shouted as Ara gazed in the mirror. She shoved on a nice white top, a pink skirt, high white socks and pretty shoes, she shoved on her purple cloak and placed on a pretty purple head band. Her long brown hair fell down to her waist. It was straight. Her blue eyes glowed as she ran down the stairs, the changing corridors didn't confuse her anymore.
"Come on sweetie, eat your breakfast before we get on the Hogwarts Express to your cousins graduation" Ara smiled and hugged her aunt. Andromeda smiled.
"What was that for?" Andromeda's smile remained firmly on her face, Ara smiled again.
"I'm going to Hogwarts in September, I want to enjoy this whilst I still can" Andromeda smiled and hugged Ara tight.
"You're too sweet honey, now go have some breakfast" Ara smiled at her aunt as she sat down. Twinkle, one of their three house elves, came and gave her some omelette on toast.
"Thanks Twinkie" Ara smiled and hugged the elf, the elf smiled.
"You're Welcome Miss Black" Twinkle smiled back.
"Please call me Ara" The elf nodded before disappearing.

Ara smiled as she saw the familiar station, she'd always gone with her family to drop off Dora. She'd met all of Dora's boyfriends, there'd been about 2 serious ones. Charlie Weasley was her current boyfriend, but Dora told her that she thought that it might be ending. And before that she'd dated some guy that Ara couldn't remember the name of. But of course Andormeda and Ted weren't aware of who their daughter was dating, but they thought she was dating someone.
"Come on Ara" Ted smiled as he ran through the wall with Andromeda, Ara followed them through. They hopped on the train. As they got on Ara saw Ron and the two decided to go sit in a compartment with Ginny.
"Hey isn't Tonks, your cousin, dating Charlie?" Ron asked, he seemed to have wanted to ask her for a while.
"Yeah but you can't tell my aunt and uncle, Dora told me not to tell them" the two people in the cabin nodded before they all just chatted about general things, before they knew it they'd arrived at Hogwarts.
They found their families and exited the train with them.
"Nymphadora Tonks!" Dora stood up and walked up to the front of the Great Hall. Ara cheered the loudest as her cousin was handed her diploma. Dora smiled at Ara, Ara smiled too. As the ceremony ended Andormeda and Ted were talking to Rons parents, Ara and Ron started to walk round to the room where all the graduates were. They saw Dora sitting on a sofa crying, her friends comforting her. Worry and concern filled Aras body, she ran towards her cousin. Dora looked up as Ara hugged her tight.
"Dora what happened?" Ara asked as she hugged her cousin. Dora's friend, Jasmine Chang, answered.
"Her and Charlie broke up, he ended it"  Dora's tears kept falling, Ara pulled off her.
"Your brother did this" She scowled at Ron.
"It's not his fault he didn't like your cousin" Ara gasped.
"Any guy on earth would be lucky to date my cousin!!" She shouted at him.
"WELL MY BROTHER DESERVES BETTER!!!!!" Ron turned red with anger, Aras anger grew until she was filled with rage. Her hand came up from her side and she slapped him right across the face. Dora suddenly realising what was going on ran over and grabbed her cousin to hold her back. Ron looked at her as if she was crazy before walking away, on his own. Dora rubbed Aras hair soothingly, the girl began to calm down, Dora's friends entered a group hug between Ara, Dora and the rest of them.
Dora said Ara could stay with her in the Hufflepuff rooms. Andromeda and Ted nodded and left for home. Dora hugged her sister tight as they entered the great hall for the celebratory feast. Dumbledore was stood at the front of the hall. His half moon spectacles sat on the brim of his nose. His long silvery hair reached his waist, his beard of the same colour reached the same place.
"Another end to another wonderful year" Dumbledore smiled. Ara looked a little out of place in an over-sized Hufflepuff Quidditch Jersey. But no one seemed to mind. Dumbledore gleamed at all the students, the seventh years all seemed to be upset. After all most of them would never be returning to this hall ever again. Dora placed her arm around Ara. The young girls head fell on her cousins shoulder. Everyone around them smiled. Ara smiled as the plate in front of her filled with food. As they cleaned their plates and the feast came to an end students retreated to their dorms, the last night party for seventh years was the night before.
Dora held Aras hand and walked her to the Hufflepuff dormitories. As they past a woman with a long emerald robe, her grey hair was tied in a tight bun. A tall witches hat rested on her head.
"Professor McGonagall!!" Dora called, the woman turned to face the girls.
"Yes Miss Tonks?" The woman smiled.
"I think I have a future Gryffindor here" she smiled, McGonagall smiled back.
"That's lovely when's she starting?"
"September" Ara responded, McGonagall smiled again, as did Ara.
"I do hope you get into Gryffindor, I'll see you in September Miss Tonks"
"It's Black" she corrected, McGonagall shivered, she realised that Ara was the daughter of Sirius Black.