Intro & Characters

Hi guys this FF is similar to  the original plot. The back story of this FF is from the original plot "Naamkarann" but ending in a different way. i felt show was actually abruptly closed leaving lot more questions unanswered like..

Avni still didnt get a her own identity...

She needed get her Happy family ..

She need to get her brother's behaviour sorted.... Just give it a read & comment below.. hope you guys like it. i'll try to answer them but not all in one FF . i want to write small FFs on avneil. so please read & share your thoughts on it... 

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

CHARACTERS:

Mrs. Avni Neil Khanna- right now working with Ali, as a partner.

Neil Khanna- ACP officer

Riya Mehtha : grand daughter of Dayawanti, Daughter of Ketan and Hetal, cousin sister to Avni Neil Khanna 

Ali : Bestie of Avni.

Amol mehtha: Brother of Avni, (negative)

Ragini Pandit:  main person behind Human trafficking and flesh trading in Mumbai prominently

Dayawanti Mehtha : Main antagonist. Grand mother to Avni, Riya and Amol ( u know her guys ...) 

and there are others like Neil's parents- Prakash- Shwetha,  Bebe, Juhi and others to be joined in coming episodes.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

PLOT till now:

Avni and Neil together save Juhi and other human trafficking victims and Ragini Pandit a.k.a. RAGHU Pandit  along with Dayawanthi Mehtha were arrested. Amol  gets exposed off his crimes like attempting to kill Neil and helping Dayawanthi in Kidnapping Avni and all these. he was given a month imprisonment as punishment. When Riya was kidnapped instead of  Avni  at that Dayawanthi behaved very rudely with her for failing her plan. even she once in a while told that she would leave her in that brothel as she is of no use.. due to this treatment Riya feels devasted and keeps herself away from  dayawanthi & this plan. but she was the one who helps neil in finding Avni. So she is spared for her crimes. So Riya is little positive right noe. she tends to understand how good Avni & Ali are... Slowly she feels to become friends with them..

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Please check this out. vote  and give your valuable comments below.. this is my first FF, on Avneil. So DO COMMENT and also suggest any cover page... its better if it contains Avni, Riya , Neil & Ali together......! Thankyou and have a happy day.

                                                     -Madhu