All have their own plans

PRECAP: Riya caught on getting help on her project, Juhi decides to get close to Neil, mitali- Neil's investigative partner, Ali to rethink about Riya.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

AT SOME COLLEGE:

A woman and a man come to Admin Office.

Woman asks for the principal of the institute to meet him. They were asked to meet him.

The woman is Mitali and man is DD.

They meet the principal.

Mitali: Hello sir, Mitali, special branch investigation officer, as informed earlier we are here to seek your cooperation in our investigation with respect to human trafficking racket!

Principal: Officer, I understand your duty but I am sure our university will not be part of this filthy business.

DD: per Sir, hum wahi confirm karne aaye!

Mitali: DD! Please bahar wait karna.

DD leaves the room.

Mitali: Sir, you are seeing the problem in different perspective. I am here to make sure that anything related to such wrong business comes to an end.

Principal: But..

Mitali: I know that u feel that disclosing about the existence of that business in your university may ruin its reputation. But I say that if yours is the first one to resolve this issue, you know what impact it makes in this field and to your students.

Principal thinks for a while..

OUTSIDE THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE:

DD is desperately waiting for Mitali to come out. Mitali comes out.

DD: Kya hua ma'am, wo angrezi maan gaya?

Mitali: (smiling) thumhe kya lagtha he!

Chalo hume aur universities jaana he!

After discussing the same with some more principals of other universities they happen to reach to the university where Riya studies.

AT RIYA's COLLEGE:

Mitali speaks with the principal and she willingly agrees to cooperate. Later while they pass by Staff room, they see Riya there.

DD: Ma'am!! Riya!!

Mitali happens to see her and signs DD to be quiet and they listen to what happens there.

Lecturer: Riya! Thumhari project kisi aur se karvana aur baaki students ko ragging karna. Ye kya he? Sem start ho ke mostly ek mahina hi hua aur thum late joinee ho, already mujhe thumhare block ki upar bohot sari complaints aa rahi he. Tho thum kya kahogi?

Riya: Wo..! kuch bhi nahi ma'am.

Lecturer: me ne already princi se baath kiya. Tho thumhari saza hogi thum jab thak me kahu thab thak thumhare block me nahi rahogi balki scholarship students ki block me rahogi. Ye akhri warning samajna. Dubaara mujhe thumhe aise karthe hue nahi dekhna chahiye! Understand!

Riya: ok! ( she was about to leave and just then a student enters)

Lecturer: Thumahri family ki situation mujhe patha he Riya. Agar thumhari so called friends ko patha chal gaya na, yaad rakhna thumhe itna importance nahi milegi. Waise thum jaise bigdi huyi ameer bachhonko padaayi ki keemat patha nahi.

Riya hears that and that student too

Riya leaves from there and Mitali hide themselves aside.

Mitali to lecturer: hello ma'am!