Kelly's House

We pulled up to Kelly's house and saw that his red dodger was already outside, he had beat us here. Samaya and I checked our appearance to make sure we still looked nice. Once we finished, we grabbed our stuff and walked towards the door. Before I ran the door bell Samaya said "Aye if you can try to shoot ya shot with Kelly." I nodded and rang the doorbell. Kelly opened it and looked even better than he did at CVS. He wore grey sweats, a black shirt, and black champion slides. "Damn y'all look more high then y'all did before" he let out a giggle. His words slurred as they came out and his eyes were bloodshot red. Me and Samaya just smiled at each other. He stepped back so we could come in and out of the corner of my eye I saw him lick his lips while looking dead at me.

Kelly lived in a big house. Two story, with a pool, about 10 bedrooms, a game room, two kitchens, one big living room, and a 'man cave'. "We outside, by the pool. And um y'all want something to drink?" He asked walking into the kitchen. "Water for both of us." I shouted back at him. When we got outside it was beautiful. The sky was just right and the weed they had smelled very tropical. "Aw y'all made it." Donovan said getting up out of his longe chair he was sitting in and passing the blunt he had in his hand to KJ. "Samaya lemme holla at you real quick." He put his hand around her waist and turned her around so she was facing the door, then he lightly pushed her back letting her that he wanted her to go inside.

"Yea they fucking." KJ said laughing before inhaling. I laughed with him. KJ is fine too but me and him have gotten so close over the years that I couldn't see myself doing anything with him. He's darkskin, has really strong shoulders, has his mother's name tatted across his chest, beautiful straight white teeth, and had waves that will have you drowning. He wore a dark purple durag and a Nike shirt to match, black basketball shorts, and purple Nike slides. KJ was most known for how he dresses. That nigga always looked put together. My whole family loves KJ. They love how he looks after me whenever their aren't around. My family trust him so much to the point where if they weren't home by 2 am and my brother wasn't there he was allowed to come over.

"What you been up to bro?" I asked sitting in the chair closets to him.

"Basketball, school, and fucking hoes of course."

"Mhm, so nothing new." We both laughed . KJ is a lowkey hoe. I don't know how he does it and it's kinda hard to explain the whole concept of it.

"Nothing new" he passed the blunt to me, "What you been up to?" He asked.

"Basketball of course and really just getting myself together... I think I'm ready for a relationship." I said leaning back in the longe chair and blowing out a cloud of smoke.

"You got your eyes on anyone right now?"

"Yea actually, I do." Right after that Kelly walked outside. I kept my focus on the pool and saw KJ sit up some to see who just walked out.

"Here's your water Lexi" he handed it to me and I sat up to grab it.

"Thank youuu" I dragged my words out. He walked in between me and KJ and sat at the edge of my chair facing us. I passed the blunt to him and took a few sips of my water. "What took you so long foo?" I asked before getting another sip.

He inhaled and exhaled before speaking, "Man I had to make sure Donovan and Samaya don't fuck nothing up. I could tell by the way that nigga was walking that they was about to get it on so I had to tell them which bedroom to go to." He looked at KJ, "I sent them to the room D and Kiara fucked in during my party a few months back." They both busted out laughing and dapped eachother up. I was in shock "Y'all niggas messy." I laughed a little. Kiara and Donovan have had sex before but both of them were drunk and it meant nothing to D. Samaya doesn't like Kiara for that reason. It's not the fact that D fucked her it's the fact that she bragged about it after it happened. She's a basketball cheerleader so we see her quiet often after practice. The day after it happened she would not stop talking about Donovan. Samaya knew exactly what happened because D told the whole basketball team. Before practice had ended that day Samaya wanted D to show her that what him and Kiara did meant nothing to him, so he went down on her... which is something they often do after practice showers. When they saw Kiara in the parking lot, D grabbed Samaya's hand and pulled her by her waist and said "I still got some of your juice on my lips, come get it off". Kiara ran off crying. D and Samaya have been in the 'talking' stage for 5 months now. Everyone knows not to mess with them now, they are not coming up off each other. I just can't wait for D to make it official already.

"I haven't gotten any play since my ex, Samaya lucky as fuck." I said laying back in my chair.

"Last person you fucked was Deon?" Kelly said giving KJ the blunt. "Damn" KJ said inhaling, "That's sad sis" he finished as he exhaled.

"I know. I was just in a depressed state and felt like I needed to chill on niggas and re gain my focus towards school and basketball."

"Aye we could find you someo-"

"Nah I already know who I want" I said cutting KJ off and looking at Kelly. His head was in his phone so I don't think he noticed.

"Shit yeeeaaaa!" KJ said dapping me up. He mouthed 'I'll put a word in' and shined his pearly whites at me. Kelly had looked up and saw me and KJ smiling.

"What the fuck y'all smiling about?" Kelly now with a smile on his face too. He looked at KJ then at me and kept his stare. "Who you want?" He angled his body towards me and put his arm over my legs. KJ knows how I feel when I get put into these type of situations so he saved me by handing me the blunt. I shrugged as I inhaled, still with a little smile on my face. Kelly turned towards KJ, "Who she want bro?" . KJ just looked at me then back at Kelly, "I cant tell you" he said with a smile then looked back at me. "Man fuck y'all." Kelly said laughing and turning back to his phone. We laughed with him. "You'll figure out soon." I said taking another hit of the blunt and KJ chuckled.

Time had passed and it was now 12:00 am. Donovan and Samaya we're back and we were all just getting over our high. "Y'all tryna do something else tonight?" Kelly asked locking his phone and stretching. We had all moved inside into his living room. Me and him were on the same couch and I had my feet on him. KJ was on the floor and had his arms propped up on a pillow, and Samaya was all under D like a baby.

"Man I'm tryna get some pussy, I'm bout to call Leslie." KJ said while getting up and dialing her number. He put his phone to his ear and before he went by the door he asked "Aye Kelly, it's coo if shawty come over right?"

"Yea just make sure you go in one of the rooms in the back."

"Ight bruh, I'll be back".

At this point I'm horny as fuck and Kelly is looming extra good. I could see Samaya and D whispering in each other ear and I could tell they were about to dip and fuck too. Before they could go I spoke "Kelly let's go chill in your room cause I already know what they about to do" I said smiling and pointing at D and Samaya. I got up and Kelly got up after me, he dapped D up and said "Go ahead and get that round in bro" . "Aye you too" D replied back smiling and me then him. I just looked at Samaya and laughed.