The Room

His room was very well put together. He had his own bathroom, led lights around his room, big tv, and a queen size bed. He had his led lights on white. His room was a total vibe. "This is dope Kel." I said looking around before making my way to his bed. I slowly laid back and closed my eyes. I could tell he changed the color of the lights because the bright light that was once on my eyelids was now dark. When I opened my eyes the room was purple. "What you tryna do ma?" Kelly said laying close to me, propping his head up with his arm and looking at me. I became nervous than ever. My stomach had butterflies. "Yoo you got me mad nervous right now." I said with a laugh. I sat up pulled my hair into a neat ponytail. I was sitting on the edge of the bed, I turned around and looked deep into his eyes and asked,"You mind if I take my shirt off? It's a little hot."
He sat up and leaned back on his hands. "Yea, that's cool." He licked his lips and broke eye contact and looked at my shirt. As soon as I lifted my shirt he stopped me with his words. "Lexi..." I stopped and turned towards him, "What?". "What you tryna do?" He looked me up and down. "It's hot, I just wanted to take my shirt off." I chucked. He smacked his lips, he knew I was capping. "Man, come here." He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. He places his left hand on the right side of my neck and starred into my eyes. I was stuck. My heart got fast, but my breathing was slow. I wanted him to take all of me at this moment. He licked his lips and wrapped his whole hand around my neck and kissed me. I grabbed his wrist of the hand that was on my neck and gave him all tongue. He twisted his tongue around mine and sucked his, making his grip tighter. He knew what he was doing. I returned the pleasure by sucking and then biting his lip. We then pulled away. He removed his hand and bit his lip. He had a little smirk on his face. "I ain't know you was built like that ma." He said looking me up and down then back into my eyes. He licked his lips once more.

I smiled and got up. I headed to his bathroom. "Ugh that kiss was something Kel." I said looking at myself in the mirror smiling and fixing the lipgloss he damn near rubbed off. "I can't even cap... that shit different." He chucked. "So, why'd you do?" I said coming out of the bathroom and sitting in front of him leaning back while my hands held my weight. "Why did you wanna take your shirt off?" He smiled. I laughed and he joined. "It was hot... and I wanted to get comfortable." "Mhm. I thought you wanted to fuck." He said, looking me dead in my eyes. "Oh my gosh!" I laughed covering my face and playful pushing him while sorta leaning into him. He was know laughing too. "Aye look, was I wrong?" He said licking his lips and starring dead at me. "Nah... you're not." I said smirking a little. "We could've but there's other people in the house so" "Okay and? Donovan laying it down on Maya right now." I said laughing a little. "Cause when I'm in you, they'll think somethings wrong. I swear I'll have you screaming like crazy... you not ready" He said not breaking eye contact. "Oh straight like that?" "Yea straight like that." "I will have you drowning, stop playing with me." "Oh word?" "Word." We both laughed. "I guess we'll find out soon." He said looking me up and down.