1✨

"We are finally college students," Madison said as we both walked in our empty dorm room. "Well not quite, but what are we gonna do?" I asked talking about our empty dorm room.

"Well you can have the right side and I'll sleep on the left." She suggested. "Do you want us to have our own theme or we do our own thing for our separate side?" She asked.

"Lets do a black, gold, white & silver kind of color scheme," I suggested. "I like the way you think. "But for right now, lets walk around campus so we can get used to it, although we should've done this during the summer," I stated. "But we were busy with other shit," she added. "Yea, pretty much," I spoke.

"Welp," I said as I rolled my suitcase on the right side, she rolled hers to the left and we both headed out of the room.

Campus

"Hmmm there's a lot of cute guys out here," Madison said, I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. I grabbed one of the flyers and stopped to read it with Madison, "check this out, we going to our first Bonf.." I got cut off by some guy running into me.

"Oh shit, I'm so sorry. You good?" He asked me. I gazed in his beautiful brown eyes. "Zoë, you ok?" Madison asked. I snapped out of my short little gaze, "omg no I'm fine, its ok," I replied.

"Y'all must be new here," one of the other guys spoke, he was cute too. "Yea.." I trailed off with a small smile. "By the way I'm Travis and this is my brother Chris," the chocolate delight introduced. "I'm Zoë & this is my best friend Madison, nice to meet you" I spoke.

"Well since y'all know y'all way around here, can you show us around?" Madison asked. "Definitely," Chris said as he looked over at Madison, winked at her and licked his lips. "Yea, lets go," Travis said as we followed the both of them around campus.

"So did you guys hear about the Bonfire?" I asked. "Yea, but we don't go there, we throwing a party at our fraternity. I'm a Sigma Nu captain, so I definitely can't go." Travis explained. "So are y'all gonna invite us or what?" Madison asked as she looked at Travis, while Chris was trying to get her attention. "Yea we got y'all," Chris answered.

"Damn, y'all in a Kappa, thats kinda sexy, do they have a female one?" Madison spoke looking at Travis. "Yea, Delta Sigma Theta," Chris responded. "I think they having tryouts today, but they are real tough, you gotta have a tough bone," Travis stated.

"Oh look there she is, the captain of the Deltas" Travis spoke as he walked closer to this really pretty girl. "Girls this is Jen, the captain," he introduced. "Zoë," I introduced back "and this is my bestfriend Madison," I added. Madison nodded her head and waved.

"They wanna try out," Travis spoke. "Oh no, I'm fine," I spoke. "You sure?" Travis asked. "Yea, I'm more into cheerleading," damn I sound white as hell. "Okay, but whenever you make up your mind, I'll make a spot for you," Jen suggested. "Thanks, what about Madison?" I asked. "She can try out if she wants," she responded. "Yea, I guess," Madison spoke.

"Do you girls know your way back to your dorms, Jen can help if you need any?" Travis asked. "Yea, I'm headed that way as well, I'll help you guys find your way to party, that's if y'all want to come." Jen responded. "Yea and thanks," Madison said. "We'll see y'all later then," Chris said as him and Travis said their goodbyes and walked away.

Meanwhile back at the Girls dorm

"OMG, Travis is sexy as fuck!" Madison yelled. "They both are, but I'm not gonna complain about it," I responded. "Whatever Zoë. What color you wearing?" She asked. "Black, what about you?" I asked. "Red I guess," she responded.