2✨

Next Morning

"What the fuck did I drink last night?" Madison spoke as she woke up and woke me up but I kept my eyes shut not wanting to be bothered. "Zoë," she complained. "Whaaatt," I whined. "Lets go do something today," she stated. I rolled over as I was facing the wall, then I felt something really heavy laying on me. "Get off!" I grouched.

"Come on Zoë," she whined even more. "Ugghhh okayyy," I groaned getting annoyed, "can we get some coffee first?" I asked. "Sure," she responded as she got off of me to go do whatever.

I got out of my bed and went to my bag to grab me some clothes and my bathroom stuff. After getting my stuff me and Madison left the dorm room to go to the ladies shower room to our business.

40 minutes later, after getting lathered, lotion down, and dressed, we left our dorm and the building and went to walk around to find a café.

Unknown Number:
𝙷𝚎𝚢, 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?

Zoë:
𝚆𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚒𝚜?

Unknown Number:
𝙸𝚝𝚜 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜, 𝚜𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞?

Zoë:
𝙾𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚗𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗?

Travis:
𝚈𝚎𝚊, 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚊'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎, 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚗 😉

Travis POV:

"Chris, wanna go to the café, Madison's gonna be there?" I asked mentioning Madison, although he do like her I guess. "Nah, I'm done trying to flirt with or show appreciation to somebody who doesn't want me." He said as he threw on his t-shirt and headed out of the room.

Travis:
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

Crush😍:
🤷🏽‍♀️ 𝚠𝚑𝚢?

Travis:
𝙸 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚏 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚞𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 "𝙽𝚊𝚑, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗'𝚜 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚏 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚗𝚘 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔"
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚎.