Living in Peace

There wasn't always a friendship. There wasn't always a bond. There wasn't always love. There was hatred. There was conflict. There was disturbance in the land. It's known that God doesn't get along with their Devil. They're called a Devil for a reason. It's not typically considered a stereotype since it's almost always true. 

God does not get along with his Devil.

Yet... Here they were. God getting along with their Devil. Not only did they have a friendship, but they had more. They were not just friends, not just best friends, but lovers. It was odd to see God and their Devil together with no real conflict. They truly loved each other. They had created a world for their angels and demons to live together in harmony. With an eye opening realisation that their constant fighting was pointless and it will never come to a true end once one wins, the two settled for peace. The peace they came to create and the peace that the two came to love was one that none would argue against. There were no protestors. There was no double agent. Just true happiness in the world known as the Grey Garden.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A young girl stared at the sky, clutching handfuls of brightly coloured flowers to her chest. She smiled as she pushed her glasses up her nose. The flowers around her swayed slightly in the wind blew through the garden. Locks of green and pink hair started flowing in the direction of the wind. The girl shuffled the flowers to one arm as she held on to her red beret and giggled slightly. The wind stopped, letting the girl readjust her hold on her flowers and stand up. She pushed her glasses up her face again and smoothed out her red sweater dress. Her cross necklace was tangled in the stems of the flowers but she didn't care. She turned around and started walking down a path away from the garden. She giggled to herself as she glaced to her right.

"Oh! Late with the introduction, huh?" She giggled once more, winking to whoever she was talking to. "I'm Yosafire! Just a demon fuuull of energy!" She jumped and spun around a bit, almost tripping over her own feet. "Oh," She held out a flower and held such a happy grin on her face. "and I love to play in the garden!" 

Yosafire started walking back on the path, happily humming to herself. "There's such good weather today!" She twirled around and completed small hops as she went. She kept humming to herself as she made her way to the beginning forest. She said a quick hello to one of the bees and waved at all of the butterflies she passed. She slowly came to a stop as she reached the tree with a sword in it. She stared at a blonde angel dressed in various shades of grey. "Hey Froze!"

The blonde angel turned her gaze away from the tree and looked at the green haired demon. "...Oh." She had a slight frown on her face, her sky blue eyes holding a sense of dull boredom.

Yosafire giggled and struck a small pose. "Here's Froze! She's kinda quick to anger, and can be sorta difficult... But she's a really nice angel, and my best friend ever!"

Froze didn't seem to notice Yosafire's small outburst of an introduction as she continued to stare at her best friend. The angel's expression didn't change as she stared at the energetic demon in front of her. "I thought you'd be here... I was looking for you, Yosaf."

While it was barely noticeable, a small blush grew on Yosafire's cheeks. Her heart fluttered as she heard the nickname slip out from the other girl's pale lips. To quickly recover from her small flustered moment she continued to smile at the angel. "Oho?"

Froze gently pulled at one of her blonde pigtails as she continued to stare at Yosafire. "Dialo baked apple pie and asked me to come get you."

Yosafire almost dropped her flowers as she cheere. "It's done already?! Alright! Let's go go go!"