ᴛʜɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪs ᴄʜᴇᴍɪᴄᴀʟ (ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀʟʟʏ) [ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛ]

markhyuck ;)

"Huh?" Mark said, blinking rapidly as he wiped his eyes, confused as to why this strange yet extremely attractive silver haired male just sprayed his face with a pink liquid. "Why did you do that?"

The boy standing in front of Mark only frowned, holding the bottle up to his own face and sighing, disappointment spreading across his face quickly. His oh, so beautiful face. He didn't seem this cute a few seconds ago, so why was Mark so smitten for him already?

"Cute." Mark said, just as the boy was about to turn around. Realising what he had just said, Mark slapped a hand over his mouth, surprised he just openly complimented a stranger after they sprayed his face with something.

"Did you just..." The boy faced Mark again, his eyes sparkling and making Mark's heart flip for some weird reason. This boy was doing things to Mark that hadn't happened in ages. "Call me cute?"

As Mark nodded, the boy thanked some person named Jaemin before stuff the pink tinted bottle into his pocket. Just as he did that, Mark froze, finally coming to a realisation.

"Haechan?" Mark asked, tilting his head to the side to check the boy's face, trying to work out whether or not this was his best friend from before he left Korea. The silver haired male snapped his head at Mark, his mouth parting in surprise, before it switched into a large smile. He opened his arms wide before enveloping Mark into a hug.

"Minhyung! It's been so long!"

Meeting his former best friend, who was constantly making Mark's heart beat faster and his mind spin because of the amount of thoughts he had, this was not what Mark was expecting on his first day back in Korea.

fluff | light angst
crack