ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴊᴇʟʟʏ ᴘᴛ. 2

(part two)

markhyuck

Donghyuck never got jealous. Not even when Mark would cuddle with the other members, openly compliment them, and stay by their side, seeking attention. None of that made Donghyuck jealous, because he knew Mark loved him in a way he didn't love the others. Donghyuck knew Mark only did that, because he liked showing affection behind the cameras, and because he wanted to make the other jealous.

But what Donghyuck didn't understand, was that Mark was sitting there across the room, looking amazingly beautiful in his blue velvet suit, and his black hair curled up, making him look even cuter than before, turning around to pinch Sicheng's ears, on camera. Donghyuck knew how much Mark hated skinship in front of cameras or fans, always worried they would get the whole idea of their relationship (even though they were actually correct). So why was he so confidently looking at Sicheng with bright eyes, talking about how he's started to "like Winwin hyung, recently"?

Donghyuck let out a huff, straightening his back and shooting Mark a look, trying to tell him that he didn't like how he was acting. Clearly, Mark didn't get what Donghyuck was trying to say, or maybe he did but chose not to act upon it, and continued being touchy with Sicheng, making Donghyuck more and more annoyed.

Johnny hit Donghyuck's back whilst laughing, and although Donghyuck wanted to laugh it off, like he always did, he instead closed his eyes and pretended to sulk, allowing Taeyong to give him a side hug and a pat on his chest. As soon as the cameras switched off and the staff members dismissed them, Donghyuck jumped up from his seat, making his way to the dressing room, not wanting to see Mark cling into Sicheng any longer.

"So Donghyuck." Mark said, catching up with Donghyuck, as he strode through the halls, eager to find the room and escape small talk with Mark. "What's up?"

"What do you mean, what's up?" Donghyuck countered, glancing to his side to see Mark's face, which was beaming, before turning the corner and opening the door to the dressing room, letting out a sigh of relief as he entered.

"You seem upset." Mark joked, poking his elbow at Donghyuck, who only scoffed as a response and then sat down, letting the makeup artists clean their faces. He kept his eyes trained on his own reflection in the mirror, too annoyed to even look at Mark, who he knew was trying to make him jealous - and it was working, but he didn't need to know that.

Donghyuck picked his bag up, making his way to the van and ended up catching a glimpse of Mark leaning on Sicheng's shoulder. They weren't even in front of cameras anymore, so why was Mark being so clingy, unless he wanted to be close to Sicheng, or maybe it was to make Donghyuck jealous?

Stop thinking the world revolves around you. Donghyuck thought, shaking his head at his own mind, before hurrying past the others and climbing in to take a seat.

On the way to the dorm, Donghyuck tried his best to ignore the way Mark kept his hands on Sicheng's arm, whispering to him and quietly laughing at jokes he made. Donghyuck was sure that he was jealous, unable to watch his boyfriend be clingy with other people, and then even turn to him with a faint smirk, but he couldn't let Mark break down his barrier of acting all confident and unaffectable.

So instead of telling Mark he didn't like his behaviour, Donghyuck dipped out of the van, hurrying to his room and closing the door behind himself, taking in a deep breath as he felt his stomach twist, a clogging feeling in his throat, and quickly dropped onto his bed.

He waited and waited, but Mark never came.

Normally, whenever Mark would get jealous, he would run into his room and hide from everyone else, and only when Donghyuck went to him, slipped into the bed, ran a hand through his hair and told him that he loved him, did Mark choose to eat food.