Rocky?

we all rushed out to the lvingroom to see Rydel with a bruise on her forehead and alot of bruises on her arms and legs. "s-s-she" she tried to get out but broke down crying. me and Ross rushed to her side to pick her up and sit her on the couch.

we started rubbing her back and calming her down. "Rydel, whats wrong? what happened?!" Riker yelled (because hes so protective of us) but that just caused Rydel to break down more. i shot Riker a mean glare and he mouthed sorry.

"m-madison, s-she s-slammed my h-head against t-the table" she stuttered."th-then she threw me across t-the r-room". "what?!" Riker yelled and stormed out of the room to find madison. "n-no!" Rydel ran after him. Ross and Ellington and Ryland ran after them too.

i just stayed with Rocky. ive been meaning to talk to him because he hasnt been talking much and he seems sad. "hey, Rocky, are you okay?" i asked. "yeah, why?" he said. "Rocky, dont lie, your usually fun and outgoing, whats wrong?".

he just looked away. "Rocky, you can trust me..." i out my hand on his shoulder. "well, i like, no love someone who will never love me back and if i tell them, it will probably cause alot of trouble and drama" he said. "and i dont know what to do..." he trailed off.

"have you ever had that one person in your life that lights up your world more than anyone or any quote can, that makes you your happiest on your saddest days, that seems to be the only good thing in you life?" he asked. i nodded my head sadly referring to Caleb.

"who is Rocky, you can tell me, you can trust me" i exclaimed. he refused and just looked away. "Rocky, Rocky who is it, maybe if you get it off your chest it will make you feel better" i said. "Rocky, please" i stared into his deep green/brown eyes.

"its, its Ellington" he cupped his hands over his face.