Clown Face

"Leader Ouma, the meeting is postponed?" The other man said
"Ah, no, we'll be right there."
"We?"
I just then noticed the man's appearance.
That mask...
That creepy mask

I stared at him for about 15 seconds, before i heard Kokichi.
"You like the masks? I designed them myself...

You don't even focus on the mask, but his appearance

You don't even focus on the mask, but his appearance. Even when trying to seem creepy, always a bit of his good side shines through. Then you focus on his lips...
"Dammit maybe I should have kissed him."
"Oh, I didn't know you liked the mast THAT much."

Did I say that out loud?
My cheeks burned, was I... blushing?

"Now you really look like a strawberry (Y/N)-Chan!"

"Shut up. Don't you have a meeting to attend to?"

"Yes we do."

"We?"

"I obviously need the ultimate liar for this, so your coming too."

We rushed, or should I say he rushed me, into a large conference room, filled with people.

"Is that the girl?" A large man sat at the front of the table, arms crossed. "Hmm."
Kokichi beamed. "Yes, this is her. Care to introduce yourself my strawberry?"

Wait, this is why he needs the ultimate liar..
"Of course! I'm (Y/N), The Ultimate Liar."

"Nyhehe, yes, this is my girlfriend!"

Of course.

"Is that so..." The large man stared at us, while Kokichi quickly grabbed my hand. "Ultimate Liar, huh?"

Kokichi's hand became sweaty, and I could tell he was nervous. He struggled to keep a smile on his face.

"You've found the perfect bride, son!" The large man smiled

"Thank you, father!"

Excuse me what

Son? Father?

"Now, with your accomplishment, I hand over D.I.C.E. To you." The large man said "Along with the title Ultimate Supreme Leader."

"Hey, (Y/N) was it? Two things." The large man smiled a freakish smile. "Now why does my son call you strawberry?"
"Because she likes Strawberries and I like Grapes!" Kokichi stated, proudly.

"Ah yes" The man said "And last, how can I trust you aren't lying about your relationship?"

I looked at Kokichi. He did the same.

Maybe a liar isn't what Kokichi needs right now.