Destiny awaits...

Warning. This following contains scenes and phrases that may be inappropriate to some. If you cannot handle any of the following, please move onto another story, or skip this episode.
-Romantic themes
-Mild language
-Kidnapping
I know most of my readers can handle this, it's not too intense, but I just wanted to make sure y'all were good. Now on with the story!

   I stared at Kokichi. He stared at me. His dad stared at both of us.

I was in utter shock. What am I supposed to do? That's when it came to me, for a split second, I thought, Kokichi dosen't need a liar right now. He needs...

I grabbed Kokichi's small waist and tipped him down, leaning into a long, passionate kiss.
When we finished, his dad stared at us in utter shock. "I knew you loved him!"

Deep down, I knew too.

Kokichi's point of view
___________________________
He was staring. All the pressure was on me.
But I froze up.
I knew I wasn't going to be able to get the spot as Ultimate Supreme Leader

Until she kissed me...

God damn...

Back when we were kids, i remember me, (y/n), and a friend Haruki had a sleepover at my house. Yes, I knew they both were girls. (Y/N) went to the bathroom, leaving me and Haruki alone. There is where she confessed her feelings, her feelings about me. We were only 9 at the time, and I didn't know what to say, or do for that matter. But he did. He came into my room, and grabbed Haruki with his giant arms. All I did was sit there as a friend got carried away by him.
My father.
I haven't seen Haruki for years after that.

Two weeks ago, my father announced I was going to have an arranged marriage with a girl named Hanae Komeda. I met her family, or should I say her sibling, because no parents showed up. We were having a normal conversation, until I said that I hoped the marriage went well. The young sibling looked at me. "Hope? I know hope! And despair, after all, I am the Little ultimate hope, or at least I hope I am, but people only notice me for my luck..."

THIS KID WAS CRAZY I'M TELLING YOU!
I pulled my dad outside the meeting room. "I am not marrying her, or anyone in that family."

"Why?!" He said "You better have good reasoning, or I might just make you marry Junko Enoshima!"

I panicked when I heard that. I need a good reason... I need something..! Aha!

"Because I'm in love with another girl!"
My dad looked at me in shock.
"Well then. Bring her over in the next 3 weeks and I might just let you marry her instead.

Yess! I know just who I need. I looked down at her bandana, smiling.

"Wow it's no duh you love her, your as red as a strawberry!"
Strawberry...
My strawberry empress...

She was destined to rule

the world with me.

Who said grapes

and strawberries

can't be in a fruit

salad together?

The world is mine.

No.

The world is ours.

(Your point of view):
After that 'meeting' I went up to me and Kokichi's room, and as I expected, we had to share. Not just a room, but a bed too. "Aww Man. Would you look at that, just our luck!"
"Shut up Kokichi. If you try anything D.I.C.E. might not have a Leader for a bit... "I could hear his gulp. "Understood!" He cried as he went into the bathroom, probably getting ready for bed. It was pretty late anyway.
While Kokichi got ready in the bathroom, I got ready out here. I found an oversized t-shirt to wear with a pair of colorful sweatpants. Just as I sat on the bed, Kokichi came out, wearing checkers from neck to ankle. "nice jumpsuit." I barely managed to get out before throwing a laughing fit. Kokichi didn't respond. His eyes were locked. Fixed on you. "Kokichi? You okay?" I waved to Kokichi to try and get a response. "That's my shirt you know." I looked down at the white t shirt, and noticed it said property of Kokichi Ouma in the corner. Before I knew it, he was standing next to me. "Well." He wispered, now hovering over you. "Guess you belong to me tonight..." I knew he just wanted a reaction, so I gave him a reaction. I grabbed his small waist and pulled him towards me. "Kokichi..."
"(Y/N)..."
"Kokichi, you remember what I said earlier about you trying anything..."
"Yeah?" He said, lightening the mood a bit.
"Good, I thought you forgot."
It only took a second to pull my leg towards me, and kick him in the stomach.
"Oof" was the noise he made as he fell back onto the floor. "Let's just sleep." I said.

It was hard to fall asleep, knowing my friends and family were left back. I was on the verge of tears when a arm grabbed me. "Kokichi. I already told you-" when I looked over he was asleep, holding me close like a teddy bear. I let out a soft sigh, as I fell asleep against a small child.

Kokichi's point of view ^ - ^

Yeah, I hate to admit it, but that was one hell of a kick. Why? It came from one hell of a girl.
Do I feel bad for coming onto her? No.
But, I have been lying to myself since I was a kid. Telling myself it will all be fine. Telling myself I was in charge of my future. I couldn't sleep. The pain in my stomach wasn't from the kick, but emotions I had stored away for no one to find. I clinged myself to the only person who could make me feel alright in this world. "Kokichi, I already told you-" Please don't move my arm, please! But she let it be. She may not seem like it at first, but her heart is pure, and that's what matters. And I quietly drifted back into the darkness.

Back to your POV...

"Please..." I woke up to a familiar voice, Kokichi, but still asleep. Sleep talking?
"Please don't leave..." what was he talking about?
"Please I need you..." Kokichi seemed so peaceful, even during a nightmare. "(Y/N)... Please... I need you!" Oh, so he was having a nightmare where I was going to leave him. He bounced up quick, as quick as I pretended to be asleep. "(Y/N)... never leave me! I love you too much for you to leave me..." D-did he just say he loved me? "Don't worry my empress, I'll make sure NOTHING gets between us." He laughed. "Now goodnight my queen." He layed his head down and wrapped his arms around me, pretending like nothing happened.

A bright light woke me "Good morning princess!" He said.

Day 2 of faking our relationship.

I but on my 'uniform' and kokichi put on his, and we headed down.

"Hey (Y/N)..."
"Yes Kokichi?"
"How far are you willing to take this lie?"
"Hmm. I haven't really thought about it. How about you?"
One of his creepy smirks spread across his face.
"Forever for all I care." His smirk turnerd into a smile, and his dad walked in. He quickly grabbed my two hands and got down on one knee. "K-kokichi?"
Too late, he pulled out a ring from his pocket. He smiled up at me.

"Will you rule D.I.C.E with me?"