Chapter 12

:Barnacles:

It was Friday 7:55pm. Barnacles had hoped people would come. He was worried that Inkling would be the only person to come. He didn't want this to fail. Now it was 8:00pm

Barnacles: Any time now.

He had heard knocking. He answered the door. It was Inkling.

Barnacles: Hello Dr. Inkling.

Inkling: Hello Barnacles, It is great to see you.

Barnacles: It is good to work with you. I can't wait to work with you.

There was another knock. He answered it. It was Shellington

Shellington: Hello. Do you recognize me?

Barnacles: Yes I do you. You're Shellington. You were from the team. How did you end up leaving?

Shellington. It's a long story. I got home and caught my girlfriend cheating on me. So i kicked her out and she got mad. She went on my computer when i wasn't looking and she deleted all my marine biology work. Then she loaded up porn on it and closed up the laptop. I didn't use it again until i showed Owen "my work".  He didn't let me explain. He kicked me off. You forming this group literally saved my life. It's not definite I would find another job opening.

Barnacles: I am sorry for that. I'm so happy I was a help. I am also glad I have a great partner.

He heard another knock. He answered it. This time it was Peso.

Peso: Hello. Are you Barnacles?

Barnacles: Yes I am. Are you here for the meeting.

Peso: Yes I am.

Barnacles: What is your profession?

Peso: I am a marine vet. I have worked at a nearby aquarium.

Barnacles: Why did you leave so early? You look young

Peso: I ran from my house. My dad found about this "secret" job. My dad is a fat, lazy, abusive dick. If he found out I was doing something with my life. He would be jealous. He would go out of his way to get me out of my job. I ran away and found one of your posters.

Barnacles: You seem like a really nice person and a great addition to the team.

There was another knock. He answered it. It was Dashi.

Dashi: You're Barnacles right. 

Barnacles: Yes. Who are you and what's your profession?

Dashi: I was a marine photographer.

Barnacles: Why did you leave your job.

Dashi: There was an accident. There was a shark. Twice the size of a great white. It ate 3 of my colleagues. They found out this creature was created by In-Gen. I decided to quit. My boss was a money hungry douche.

Barnacles: In-Gen. I just got vegimals from In-Gen.

Dashi: Don't worry I knew somebody who had vegimals. They are normal. THANK GOD! They are all male so they can't breed. You won't have to worry about pregnancy or breeding.

Barnacles: Okay.

There was another knock. He answered the door. It was Tweak.

Barnacles saw her and he blushed. He pretended to cough. He covered his mouth with his shirt while doing this. She looked in his eyes. She giggled, thinking he was adorable. They stared for a few seconds. They both had that moment. They stopped and began talking.

Barnacles: What are you here for.

Tweak: *Giggles* I was a vehicle engineer and mechanic in the U.S. Navy.

Barnacles: Great.

Shellington had recognized her from somewhere. He didn't say anything though. He had remembered when he was on his computer last. His heart sank. He wacked off to her porn. He was blushing uncontrollably. He looked at Dashi. She was even more pretty. She was gorgeous. He had a funny feeling down there.

Shellington: Barnacles where's your bathroom?

Barnacles: *pointing at bathroom* Right down there.

Shellington: Thanks.

He walked as quick as he could. When he got inside, he felt himself make another weird face. He had came again. He was embarassed with himself. He had a huge crush on Dashi.

*PART 2 OF THE APARTMENT MEETING WILL BE NEXT*