Episode 34

Hi, so, what I'm doing aside from work and writing? Drawing. Aside from being a writer (yes, I am claiming it), I also draw as well. I paint and all. Recently, I started taking digital drawing seriously. I've been practicing whenever I have a time. Kindly take a look with my recent work inspired by Echo and Rosendale. It's not yet colored but I think it's good.

 It's not yet colored but I think it's good

--

Episode 34:

"What the fuck..." I muttered. Nakaramdam ako ng kilabot na gumapang sa katawan ko, para iyong malamig na bagay na dumadausdos sa akin.

Hinaplos ko ang sariling braso pataas at pababa habang nililibot ang tingin sa wall ng kwarto ni Rosendale. I didn't even had the time to take a good look with the overall room. Like how the bed was bigger than mine, or the picture frame of her family displayed at the bedside table. I can see myself so much it's giving me the shiver.

I looked at Rosendale and she was paler than usual. There's a bead of sweat starting to form on her temple, like she's been trying to suppress her nervousness. She looked back at me and I can read clearly her fear.

She's afraid that I'll reject her after this.

Kinapa ko ang sariling damdamin. Was I just too charmed with my own feelings that I can't push her away now? Was I really harboring such care I've never even give to other people before? To me, Rosendale...was already a part of me. But seeing this, surely, made me realize that she's somewhere deep, I can't still reach her.

That alone was something that's making my heart churned in an aching manner.

"Echo," She reached for my hand. Her voice was low and shaky, almost like a whisper. Her other hand touch the side of my neck, gently gliding her fingers on my neck. Her eyes looked softer than usual, but I can still see the fear. She was never this vulnerable. "Come here, Echo."

I took one step closer and she did, too. Her face was so close I can practically inhale her breath. She rested her head on my right shoulder, her hand on my neck now snaking around my waist, pulling me closer.

"Are you mad?"

Hindi ko napigilang mapatingin ulit sa mga litrato ko na napuno na rito sa kwarto niya. Everything was a familiar imagine. Some were taken way back on my first year given of how young I was and the people I've been.

That happens. Freshman year was somehow exciting and you just wanted to be with people sharing similar interest even if being friends with them won't likely happen. Growing up will made you think otherwise, it happened to me. Being with people wasn't something I craved ever since, I soon got bored with it and settled with Cheddy, who's my closest friend.

"Gusto ko lang malaman yung totoo." Ang sagot ko matapos ng saglit na pananahimik.

Inilayo ko siya ng bahagya para tingnan siya. She nodded her head slowly and pulled me away from outside of the room. She locked the door. I was led to her living room and I sat on the sofa. It looked so new like it hadn't been in used ever since