|| 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐍 ||

The Avengers all got into Rocket and Nebula's ship that Tony and her were stuck on as there mode of transportation

The Avengers all got into Rocket and Nebula's ship that Tony and her were stuck on as there mode of transportation. "Nebula? Where are we even going?" Loki asked the blue alien and she looked at Loki with a soft look. " the garden, he would always respond with that whenever i asked his where we would go as his plan was complete.." Nebula stated and Loki nodded softly. The raven haired god closed his eyes and remembered a moment where he and Wanda were together.

"Hey Loki

"Hey Loki.." Wanda said softly approaching him in only a nightgown. "Hey darling.." Loki greeted with his sexual voice. Wanda smirked and went over to the bed and began to straddle on top of him. "How are you my king.." She teases and the two began to laugh. "Hehe..Oh darling." He said playing with Wanda's long brunette hair. "Do you love me?" The witch asked her king in a sexual voice. "Most of the time I do.." Loki replied and the two chucked. Loki wrapped his arms around Wanda wanting her to feel comforted and feel safe from harm. "I will always protect you my queen..." Loki said softly planted a kiss onto her forehead. Wands smiled sheepishly and planted a kiss on his lips softly before falling asleep gently next to him.

 Wands smiled sheepishly and planted a kiss on his lips softly before falling asleep gently next to him

"Loki...Loki!" Natasha said shaking him lightly to wake him up from his sleep. "We're here.." She said comfortingly parting Loki's back. "This will work..I promise you." Natasha said helping Loki get out of the ship. The area was very beautiful with the sun glazing the ground with its bright light, the grass as tall as man, and a huge wooden hut made my hand. Loki gave an angry look towards the hut. "Now are you sure he's in there?" Loki asked Natasha and she nodded. "Yes, I'm sure.." She replied and gave a stern look towards the hut. Loki has soft tears falling down his face, he was going to get his witch back..

The sound of crashing turned Loki's attention to the hut

The sound of crashing turned Loki's attention to the hut. Carol busted through pinning Thanos down so that they could confront him. "Where are the fucking stones Thanos!" Loki yelled demanding an answer from the Titan. Thanos growled softly and Carol wrapped her arms around his neck. "Answer the question.." Carol said sternly. "There gone..reduced to atoms.." He answered and Bruce turned his head to face Thanos. "No! You used them three days ago!" He exclaimed and Loki gave a stern and angry look at Thanos. "I used the stones to destroy the stones...it nearly killed me.." Thanos told them showing him his scars from the incident. Thor's motive for killing him was as high as ever, he rushed over to him and cut his head clean off.

"W-what d-did you do

"W-what d-did you do..." Loki asked his brother nervously looking down at the decapitated Thanos. Nebula shedded a tear as she saw her father's head. "I went for the head..." Thor answered before walking out of the hut. The avengers got back onto the ship and went back to earth, the entire ride was silent. Once they got back Loki stormed off to his room slamming  the door shut. Carol ran up the stairs to check up on him. "Loki!" Carol called out from the outside. Loki began to cry loudly and Carol heard him. "Go the fuck away! I don't want to hear it from you mortals!" Loki exclaimed throwing a glass to the door which made it shatter into pieces.

It was only a few hours before Captain sent up Thor to go check up on his brother

It was only a few hours before Captain sent up Thor to go check up on his brother. "L-Loki..." Thor began to sob at the sight of Loki isolating himself. He used to be so happy whenever he was around Wanda but now it's eating him up inside without her. "Come out Loki...everything is okay.." Thor reassured him softly. Loki began to whimper from the pain, he took a piece of glass and began to cut into his wrist deeply. "N-n-no.." He muttered before Thor began to bust down the door. As soon as he did he looked over to Loki and saw blood everywhere, on his clothing, the piece of glass, and the white carpet. "No..L-Loki..." Thor began to cry picking Loki up and bringing him over to Bruce's lab.

"Bruce!" Thor called out and heard footsteps approaching him. "What is it?" Bruce questioned before seeing Loki's wrist and how deep the cut was. "Oh no..put him on the table!" Bruce said rushing to grab the medical supplies that he needs to fix Loki. "Uh..Go get Tony! He can help. Tell him to bring his iron gauntlet." Bruce rushed to say and immediately rushed upstairs to get him.

Thor returned with Tony quickly and Bruce was beginning to work on Loki. "Don't get close right now..I have to be precise on where I place the stitches.." Bruce told them before placing the sitches very carefully. Once he was done he called out to Tony. "Hey tony. Now could you freeze his wound, the cold should help.." Bruce said before Stark nodded. "Yep." He replied before using his iron gauntlet to freeze Loki's wound. "We should give him a few hours.." Bruce told Thor and Tony and they both nodded. "We all need to take turns watching over him, making sure he doesn't hurt himself again.." Thor told them and everyone frowned. "Alright..I'll take the first run." Thor told them before Bruce and Tony went upstairs.