|| 𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 ||

It was now the year of 2023, all of the avengers were still living in the tower and everyone was

It was now the year of 2023, all of the avengers were still living in the tower and everyone was..alright for the most part. "Thor...when will you let me out. It's been f-five years.." the trickster sighed talking to himself seeing as he was practicing for what he would actually say to his brother. Loki walked over and grabbed a book and began to read it sitting near the barrier.

The god heard footsteps coming down the stairs which was near his cell, he quickly peaked out of the cell and then immediately going back to reading

The god heard footsteps coming down the stairs which was near his cell, he quickly peaked out of the cell and then immediately going back to reading. The footsteps belonged to Natasha and Steve. The two came to a stop as they made there way to his cell. "Hello Loki.." Natasha greeted. Loki noticed Natasha's change in hair, her natural ginger roots have grown out a lot in the past five years. "Hello Natasha...Captain.." he greeted softly putting down his book and shifting to face his two visitors.

" he greeted softly putting down his book and shifting to face his two visitors

"I think we've found a way to..bring back everyone." Steve told Loki and the god gained glossy eyes. "E-even w-Wanda.." Loki said trembling standing up in a shaky manner. "Even Wanda.." Natasha said softly before pressing the button outside of his cell and the barrier was shut down. "When do we start.." Loki said with a smirk before slowly leaving his cell and going up the stairs and into his room. The god snapped and he was in a black hoodie with black jeans, his hair was slick black and he worse black boots. Loki went down stairs and saw that everyone was waiting for him. " have you heard of Quantem physics?" Scott asks Steve and Natasha Who we're waiting on Loki but Scott has to her this off of his mind. "Only to make conversation.." Natasha remarked. Loki soon came down the stairs and walked on there conversation. "Sorry I'm late.." Loki chuckled dryly and Natasha smiled weakly. "It's okay..now come on.." She said softly before walking out the door with Loki, Steve, and Scott who was a new arrival. The four soon got into the car and drove to Tony Stark's cabin. Which was deep in the woods away from city life. They all got out once they arrived and they all smiled weakly besides Loki and Scott.

Tony quickly noticed all of them, with Morgan in his hands he went inside and gave Morgan to Pepper for them to spend time together

Tony quickly noticed all of them, with Morgan in his hands he went inside and gave Morgan to Pepper for them to spend time together. Tony soon came out of his house with 5 drinks one for everyone, all scotch since that was his favorite. It took a few minutes for them to start a conversation and to explain everything but once they did it all became confusing. "Trust me we know what it sounds like." Scott begins and Steve follows. "Tony after everything you seen i-" "Quantem funcuation messes with the plank scale which then triggers the doitch proposition can we all agree on that?" Tony questions and hands Loki a drink "Thank you." he replies with a settle smile. "In lamest terms it means your not coming home.." Tony finished and Loki took a sip of his drink giving him a nervous look. "I did.." Scott told Tony and he quickly turned to face Lang. "No you accidentally survived it's a billion to one cosmic fluke." Tony replies and Loki keeps the nervous look but stays silent. "And now try wanna pull of a..what do you call it." Tony asks and Scott quickly replies "uh..time heist.." 

"Yeah time heist. Of course why didn't we think of this before, because it's laughable cuz it's a pipe dream." Steve quickly gave a sincere look towards Loki and he begins. "The stones are in the past. If we go back we can get them."  "We can snap our own fingers we can bring everybody back." Natasha implies. "Or screw it up worse than he already has right?" tony remarks and Loki sighs sadly. "Look, I am not giving up so if you are then go.." The god replies sadly and Steve looks at Tony. "I don't believe we would." Steve says replying to Stark's comment. "I gotta day sometimes you miss that giddy optimism, however high hopes won't help  if there's no logical tangible way for me to safely execute said time heist. I believe our most likely outcome will be out collective demise." Tony states as Scott moves closer towards him. "If we follow the rules of them travel, no talking to our past selves, not betting on sporting events-" Scott was quickly cut off by Tony. "I'm gonna stop you right there. Are you serious telling me that your plan to save the universe is based on Back To The Future." Tony's comment made Scott smile and Tony scoffs. "Is it?" He asked and Scott replies with a no. "Good you had me worried there. That's not how Quantem physics works." "Tony. We have to take a stand." Natasha says and Loki nods in reply. "We did stand and yet here we are." "We know you have a lot on the line. A wife. A daughter. But Loki lost someone very important to him. A lot of people did and now, now we have a chance to bring he back to bring everybody back! And your telling me that you won't e-" "That's right Scott, I won't even. I can't." Tony replied with sad eyes as everyone her little foot steps pitter and patter across the porch. "Mommy told me to come and save you" Morgan days and Tony picks her up. "Good job. Now I'm saved. Look I'm honest happy to see you guys bu-" "Tony, forget it. I am happy for you but this is a second chance. For all of us." Steve replied in a sad tone and Tony replied "I haw my second chance right here Cap. I can't roll the dice on it. If you don't talk shop you can stay for lunch.." Tony turned and went into his house closing the door behind him. The four of them soon walked back to the car and Natasha began to speak. "He's scared." Loki turned his head to face Natasha "He's not wrong." Scott then gave a nervous look. "W-what are we going to do! What are we gonna do stop?" Scott questioned and Steve looked at him. "No I want to do this right. We are going to need a really big brain." Steve said before Loki and  Scott replied at the same time. "Bigger than his?"