Peppa was two years old and turned into Beanos

Beanos got so angry about what Mummy pig said that...TBC...Jk. Beanos was so mad he got a radio and carried it( Even tho he has no arms) And started playing Beanos music. Mummy pig quickly got her radio and put Peppa pig music even louder. It was the only way to get rid of te horrifying Beanos.," NOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU WILL REGRET THIS MUMMY PIG I'M GONNA TURN YOU INTO BACON!," Beanos said slowly transforming pink. In 30 seconds Peppa was there," Mummy what happened to Beanos? Is he gone? Is he dead?," Peppa kept asking questions," Hey, I defeated Beanos but he might come back so for today you will sleep in my room," Mummy pig suggested. At night time everybody was asleep, Peppa woke up because she had to pipi really bad. She looked out the window and saw...

Peppa was so terrified she even heard Beanos music in the backround

Peppa was so terrified she even heard Beanos music in the backround. Peppa was SCARED TO DEATH that she Peed in her Pajama pants. Beanos said," Be my girlfriend for a year and I'll leave your family alone FOREVER,"Peppa was thinking about it," Hmm, If I date Beanos for a year He'll leave me and my famiy alone, BUT we have to date for a YEAR!," Peppa chose to...(TO BE CONTINUED)