Chapter 2

Chloe’s eyes slowly opened...but she couldn’t see anything “Guys? Lunara? Belle? Alexandra?!” she yelled. She placed her hand on the walls around her...the walls felt like...dirt and rocks.

Out of flipping nowhere a light appeared blinding Chloe “Oww~What the fuck?” she groaned blinking multiple times to let her eyes get used to the light. When her eyes finally settled she saw the exit to the narrow hole “Where am I?”.

Chloe lifted up her hand and looked down at it “What the?” her hand was a light shade of purple and she was wearing fingerless gloves “Am I…” Chloe grabs a lock of her hair and puts it in front of her face. Her hair was red, orange, and yellow “I’m...Mystic Quartz?”.

Chloe walks over to the exit and looks down...she was in...a kindergarten...and she was very high up “Great...how on earth am I going to get down?” she asked herself. She sighed then looked back down at the ground that was so far away “Maybe I could slide down and grab onto the other ledges.”.

Chloe sat down on the ledge and slowly began climbing down grabbing onto the ledges of the holes of recent gems until she was safely onto the ground “Great, I’m my own oc and I don’t know where my friends are…” Chloe groaned “Guess I’ll so look for them.”.

Chloe began walking around calling their names “GUYS! Where are you?!” Chloe yelled cupping her hands over her mouth to make her voice louder “Chloe?”.

Chloe looked up to at one of the holes to see Belle peeking out of it, She was also her oc “Hey! You okay?” I yelled. “Y-Yeah! It’s just...I’m very high up!” She yelled looking down and shaking.

“Hey, it’s okay! Just jump! I’ll catch you!” Chloe yelled putting out her arms out “What?! I’m too high up and too heavy for you! And I’m sorry but we only just met!” she yelled. “Well okay then climb down! Climb into the hole below and keep doing that okay!” Chloe yelled.

“O-Okay I’ll try!” Belle said then sat down on the floor of the hole and looked down at the ground, her vision got blurry as her body trembled “I can’t...I CAN’T!” she yelled stomping her foot down making some of the ground crack beneath her “BELLE WATCH OU-”

The ground broke up making Belle stumble forward and fall out of the hole, she screamed “DON’T WORRY I GOT YOU!” Chloe ran over under Bell with her arms out and luckily Belle landed right in her arms and Chloe didn’t even flinch. Belle slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Chloe “There, told ya you should ju-” Belle wrapped her arms around Chloe’s neck “Thank you.” she mumbled nuzzling her face in Chloe’s neck “Hey it’s okay I got you, now let’s go find the others.

Chloe: Ima catch you!

Lunara: lol K

Chloe: WAIT WHAT-

After a while the gang was back together “Okay Alexandra!? How are we here?!” Mars yelled stomping over to Alexandra who held her hands up in defence “Hey, hey, I’m sorry I would’ve done it way later but you made me!” Alexandra yelled “BRUH WE DIDN’T KNOW WE WOULD GO INTO STEVEN UNIVERSE!” Mars yelled “Yeah...I should’ve waited didn’t I?”

“Should’ve? SHOULD’VE?!” Mars yelled “Guys guys! Maybe it won’t be so bad? We’re in a show!” Tao said pushing the two away from each other “Yeah...this is actually pretty lit tbh.” Mars said with his hands on his hips “YEAH! And I really like Chloe’s hair like this.” Lunara said brushing her fingers through Chloe’s hair.

“Why are you doing that?” Chloe asked looking over at Lunara “Your hair is so fluffy!” Lunara whined burying her face in her hair “It is tbh.” Belle said also brushing her fingers in her hair as Chloe just sighed and chuckle.

“Okay...so why and how are we here?” Chloe asked crossing her arms “Well I am apart of a secret alliance known as Phoenix. We are at war with an army known as Griffen, they want to whip the worlds or the shows we watch today.”.

“Why? The shows are so good!” Tao asked putting his hands on Alexandra’s shoulders “I don’t know! They aren’t stupid and tell us there plan.” Alexandra said “What do we have to do with it?” Mars asked “Only certain people can get staffs like these.” Alexandra pulls out her staff.

“And I can only tell if someone is that certain person is if I use a certain ability in the staff that tells me who is nearby if they are apart of Phoenix or not.” Alexandra said “So that’s why it’s called Club Phoenix!” Tao exclaimed “Heh, yeah.”.

“So why are we in SU?” Lunara asked “Because in order for you to earn your staff you must get stronger and stronger both physically and mentaly.” Alexandra answered. “Cool…shall we go find beach city?” Chloe asked “YEP LET’S GO!”