Chapter 4

Damian's POV
The next day

I went ahead and put on my nurse uniform after I woke up and made some pancakes and green tea. Also seriously this outfit is just why I'm sooo gonna get harassed in this thing. The pluss side to this outfit is I can hide a lot of weapons and it's very movable.

 The pluss side to this outfit is I can hide a lot of weapons and it's very movable

See what I mean when I say slutty. Geez this outfit really pisses me off sooooo much. I suck it up and walk to work getting some lustful stares from people making me feel disgusted in myself. I wound up to my work place and clock in getting ready for another day of harassment.

Time skip

Finally after constraint groping and wolf whistle and cat calling my day is over. I start getting ready and put on my big blue sweater that shows my shoulder and I grab my white stuffed bunny. (It was a cat but someone did something smilar and I don't wanna seem as a copier).

Out of nowhere I get a call and it looks unknown but I pick it up and I hear. "Hey kid cough cough we um got ourselves in a situation and we need you to fix us up a bit". It was Jason, I grabbed my first aid kit and out it inside my hubby and ran down to where the location they gave me. When I arrived I saw Jason who had a gun wound. Tim who had cuts and scrapes while Dick looked like he had a sprain.

I immediately got to work fixing up there wounds and anything else that needed my attention. I kept on giving them glared at what they did disappointed in them. After I was finished this happened "hey kid my coming to our place" said Jason

"How about no" I said in a mocking tone. "My only job is to heal you guys not sleep with you guys" they gave me shocked looks. So when they were distracted I took the chance and left for my house. Once I got home I started up dinner and cooked up and Japanese stile meal.

I then get a call and was hesitant at first to pick it up. It could either be those three idiots or him. I sighed and picked up the phone hoping for dear god that it's not my dad.

F=Father
D=Damian

F- Hello Ya little shit.
My whole word froze when I heard that voice and that exact sentence he would say when he's pissed.

F- It seems you thought that ya got away from me.......well think again. I made a deal with a gang. Apparently you killed a Mafias son today. So I made a deal with the leader. He gets you and can torture you then hands you back to me. Well I hope you at least survive.....see ya soon

Everything stops as I hear the dead silence of the call being ended. I start slowly going down then crying. I mean what am I suppose to do my abusive father sent out a mafia gang to torture me. Worst of all apparently that blond person with green tips was a son to a mafia leader.

How do I get out of this situation just not go to work. Do I hide? Am I gonna have to run away father forever scared of what's behind me? NO I-I can ask for help right?? The problem is that it can't be the police since nowadays dirty cops are way more common now.