(Alone)

Crossfire awoken on a Cold hard Cement, not on his Berth like Crib with his Sibling beside each side of him, He looked around scaredly in a painc, seeing building beside him, His green optics flickered fastily as his spark skipped as he heard pede steps from behind him, Crossfire whimpered as he backed away to a Corner trying to hide himself from him, "Hello." A voice ranged out in his Audios, His optics met the Sparklings one large optic, Staring at him, "h-hi.." he murmured as he heard a Femme calling out.. 'Shockwave', the sparkling turned as he walked away, waving shortly disappearing from the distance, Crossfire got up from his sitting, peaking from the Side of the building,  seeing Mech's and Femmes walking around Lacon, he tried to find his Carrier walking around as he tried to keep his Optics Focus with all the colors, he closed his optics tightly from all of the colors that where painfully irritating his optics as they started to water, he backed away as he smacked his hexa (Back) harshly on the Metal Piece, his optics widen as he cried out in pain, Starting to sob uncontrolable, he hid away his Wings where bent as it was numb and was dull of Large Pain, His bottom lip quiver alot as Streams of Tears where on his Shiny Cheeks as he tried to ignore the pain, breathing heavily as he layed back down on the uncomfortable ground, he tried to seek Comfort on the cement, Crying silently as he curled up trying to fall asleep..

"CROSSFIRE!" His Carrier Yelled at the top of her Lungs as she stormed into his Room with his Siblings, His wings shot up quickly, turning to face her as he gotten kicked, his sister started to cry scaredly as she backed away behind her other Brother, "Shut up!" She snapped as Crossfire bit her Carrier legs trying to defened his Brothers and his Sister, She snarled as she grabbed him by his Neck, Gaging uncontrolable, "Now who is the weakling now?" She asked as she dropped him, kicking slightly at his helm, "Your all Useless.." She left the Room as His Sister was crying siletly, "Why does Cwarrier hate uwus?" She whined silently as Crossfire whimpered, hugging her, "Shwe will twell lies on Swirw.." His Brother replied as he Stayed silent with Crossfire and his Other brother, Hearing Sire coming, his Sister was crying loudly as she was afraid, to afriad to imagine what will happen to all of them, as he walked in the Berthroom of theirs...

Crossfire awoken as his Optics where now watering in fear, "i swhould've nwot bit, Cwarriower.." he murmured as his voice stuttering, he shivered alot as he tried not to remeber the other memorys of his Abusive Carrier, Crying as he regret everything in his Life...