(Friends with an emotinless Con)

-Time was Skipped- -Nemesis-

Crossfire walked down the dark damped hallways, wandering around the new foes that had join, Sighing deeply as his Optics was fixed straightly to a Familiar Decepticon, he to stared at him back as they gazed super long until they couldnt see each other, The green mech was super Confused why or how, he thought his old friend from his Childhood had Died through war, "that isnt... Him..." he doubted, walking to his well known Lab as he finished exploring the halls for today, Crossfire tried to do some work as he stensed from stress and small aniextiy that had enter him, feeling like Megatron was walking to his Lab again, that same old feeling he had when he first got to the nemesis lab, He almosted dashed out of the lab, trying to check each corners, not seeing Megatron in sight, the seeker was afraid of the Gladitor, knowing what he had done to many lives and Bumblebee that seemed like a Sire to him, he faced the Past as he tried not let his Anxiety take over like it did few mintues ago, "Its okay... Crossfire... just need to breath... Thats all..." he murmured to himself as he typed on the Console, He stared at the Screen competely as he tried to work, Stiffing like crazy, "Crossfire" a raspy Voice called out, scaring him half to death, He quickly turned, seeing his leader before him, standing tall and full of Confidents, The green mech quickly bowed as Megatron this time didnt say nothing to him all he did was a small frown of devestated for his actions, "Shockwave, will be attending you as you are a Assigsant to him since he knows way more and go deeper into Research" Megatron said as his Servo stretched out to show who he was talking about, Crossfire nodded as he looked down, hearing mumbled under the Warlords Breath, Shockwave stared at him blankly watching his Doing, Scrambling along, grabbing Datapads in a hurry, "it will be logical if you dont Scramble along grabbing Datapads.", Crossfire nodded as he tried to get himself back together, trying to think again, after joining the decepticons he was confused and Stressed when he was forced to be a Con since he knew Scients and little about Medical, Crossfire was almost well known about his skills of Attacking at the right moments when he feels like to, The seeker wings was hunged low as he started to orgainized, trying to relax again as Shockwave Typed, "Crossfire. Hand me the Orange Datapad with the word written, History of Cybertron" Shockwave Ordered as he letted out his servo, awaiting, the Green mech turned to face his Servo with a nod, finding it easy to find as he handed the datapad to him, Continuing to work silently.. "Crossfire. I had been awaiting for your Arrival since i commed you" Megatron said as The seeker stiffen, "and i also found out... You are Stressed... Arent you?", Cross optics widen as he looked away with unhappy glee, the Warlord glanced at him knowing it was True, making a small Evil Smirk, Coming over to him, "Remeber that time when you were abused by your REAL Parents?" Megatron asked as Crossfire stared away as his Leader quickly grabbed him by his Chin, Staring into his Bloody red optics, "Everything they said about you, where true...you are worthless to me.. i dont think you are Worthu to be one of the Deceptico-", he was cutted off by a small tear coming down of Crossfire faceplate, "I-i..  Understand... i will try... not to stress e-ever a..again..." he said as his voice was Shaking, Megatron was pleased by his quick react, The Warlord let go of him as he darted straight to his Neck cables, Crossfire didnt even dodge or anything, already knowing what he will be doing, he gagged as he was letted go just like his Carrier did before until he noticed in his Flashbacks, Megatronous or Megatron in every scene of his Past, Crossfire tried not to see what will happen next, his whole world went Mute as he blacled out in mintues, awaking in Medbay, seeing Shockwave staring at him, Crossfire hid his faceplate away as Shockwave turned it quickly to him, seeing trinkles of Enegron on his Cuts, Feeling them before injecting something for it to stop preventing a Infection that could be harmful towards the seekers Health, "Why, are you caring to me...?", Shockwave stared at him as his optics flickered alittle, "I was Your Friend when we are Young. It must be logical that you had a Friend like me." Shockwave only said before it became Eerily silently, Crossfire stared away in his Thoughts sadly...