Whats a siren

Hey guys its the author. Since some people don't know what a siren is I will explain it to you!!

In Greek mythology, the Sirens were three dangerous mermaid like creatures, portrayed as seductresses who lured nearby sailors with their enchanting music and voices to shipwreck on the rocky coast of their island.

When the sirens sang the listeners forgot everything and died of hunger. The Sirens are sisters who lure sailors to their death. The song of the Sirens is irresistible but, the they reside beyond unpassable reefs which destroy the sailors boat when they try to reach the sirens.

Elsa's flower was from Aglaope (beautiful face), Aglaophonos (beautiful voice), Himeropa, Leucosia (white being), Ligeia (shrill), Molpe (music), Parthenope (maiden face), Peisinoλ (persuading mind), Raidne (improvement), Teles (perfect), Thelchtereia, Thelxepeia (soothing words), Thelxiope (persuasive face) because Elsa's flower was from these sirens it made her the strongest siren ever. She is irresistible in all ways, perfect, talented, strong, powerful, persuasive, and much more.

Anna's flower is from aglaope (beautiful face), Aglaophonos (beautiful voice), and Thelxepeia (soothing words). Because of the flower she has an irresistible face, voice, and is able to sooth people with her words.

Meridas flower is from aglaope (beautiful face), Aglaophonos (beautiful voice), and thelxiope (persuasive face). Because of the flower she has an irresistible face, voice, and is very persuasive usually getting what she wants.

Rapunzels flower is from aglaope (beautiful face), Aglaophonos (beautiful voice), and Raidne (improvement). Because of the flower she has an irresistible face, voice, and is able to improve rapidly in anything she does.

In the media there is a picture of a siren doing what she does best. Singing. You can tell her voice is working because the ship is crashing in the waves.

Also there is a video of a sirens song. One they use to lure sailors. Check it out!

I hope I answered your question to what a siren is.