Chapter 7: Traitor's Act

"My god that hurt" I shouted

"That was the point of me hitting you" She said triumphantly

Soon sirens started going off, so it has begun I thought. Crystal started running toward me.

"Mikael what's happening" She asked me when she turned to look at Alexandria "Oh my gosh Alex is that you" Crystal said

"HI, Crystal what are you doing here" Alex said trying to make it out the door

Crystal was about to start her story but the sirens started sounding again. We all rushed towards the entrance.

"Mikael what's happening" Alex said.

"The traitor finally made their move" I told her we continued running toward the entrance to see Mario.

"Mario you see anyone here" I asked my comrade. He started laughing like a maniac we took an attacking position.

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE CAN'T YOU SEE WE HAVE CONTROL OVER THE WORLD!!!!" he yelled.

"Alex shoot him" I told her with disappointment.

"With pleasure" She said.

She shot him straight through his head he fell, his blood slowly pouring out his skull. Eria and Nelson started running toward us.

"What happened to Mario" Nelson asked horrified.

"Who cares that perverted asshole is finally dead" Eria said cheering. I would've smiled cause I always joked about if he died we throw a party but now that he is actually dead all I could feel is sorrow.

"Eria you're my new General" I said to her. Suddenly the earth started shaking.

"The Demiruns are here" I said.

"EVERYONE IT'S TIME TO PROTECT OUR HOME, ARM YOURSELVES!!!!!!!" I yelled.