Klance part two

"Does kitty want daddy to fuck up his inside". Kieth said with a smirk,"y-y-yes d-da-dady please~". With a smirk kieth took of his clothes. Which left kieth in his boxers. Kieith then, put three fingers in lance's mouth. So lance know what to do stared to suck on kieth's fingers, once kieth though there were wet enough kieth took them out of lance's mouth, lance was winning like a baby that got his lollipop taken away. Which earned him a spank or two which made him moan in pleasure and scream and pain.keith without a warning put one finger in lance by now lance was a moaning mess but when kieth put three fingers in lance lost it and started to moan and drool.kieth got his phone on the desktop that was next to them and started taking pictures ( so just in case it was a one night stand) a/n:little did kieth know it wasn't p.s kieth's fingers were still in lance back to the story. When kieth was done with that he slowly put his member inside lance enjoying the tightness of lance's hole ,lance's moans ,and lance's screams.

That's all for today focks because I have to go to school see you and I'll post chapter three maybe this weekend love you guys

-love,asshole writer