OMG!!!

What is is this

I don't deserve this omg thank you so much for 200+ reads

I don't deserve this omg thank you so much for 200+ reads. I'm dying my mom thinks I'm on some type of drug because I was running around the house screaming 200 reads and her face expressions were so funny I'm dying XD well here is chapter three

Kieth's POV
I woke up feeling something or even better someone on my chest and to my surprise it was a naked lance. I was having a gay panic and questioning why lance was naked and in my bed until I found out what was naked too. The events that night came crashing down on to me. 'I FUCKED LANCE' I said in loud whisper while blushing which woke lance up.
Lance's POV
I woke up in a bed that was not mine, and to make it better when I looked up I was on kieth's chest, that wasn't even the best part when I looked down I found out that both me and Keith were naked. After all the panicking, I relieved what we did last night and started to blush a red that I never thought I could.
Kieth's POV
I started to calm down when I saw lance blushing like crazy, I smirked knowing that lance just remembered what happened last night. The smirk got wiped of my face when lance got on top of me.
Lance's POV
I got my on top of  kieth to wipe the smirk of his face and it worked so I kept going (A/N: lance and kieth I are still naked) " Good morning daddy" I said in sexy but sweet tone I regret it because the next thing I knew I was under kieth moaning. 
———————————————————————————
That's all for today and thank you for 200+ reads and follow these people there amazing
ShipLamsOrDie
p3achc1garettes 
smutingenera1
Thank you I'll be here all night or morning depending we're you live good bye love you guys.
-love, asshole writer
P.S I might do a face revel if you guys want
338 words