Ruby x Sapphire (human highschool au)

A/N
This is a human highschool au , this isn't really a lemon.. more like a fluff? Idk here's some thing I wanna say before starting- Ruby and sapphire are together already- so yEe- let's startttt!

Sapphire POV

"I can't believe she yelled at me.. this isn't like her-" I get cut off from my thoughts when I hear someone knock on the door "oh diamonds not again." I thought to myself, getting off the couch and grumpily walk towards the door.

Opening it I saw ruby, she darted inside and sat on the couch I was sitting on, "yup.. still mad.".

We got into a fight because she heard that her father wants to take her out of her school but she wanted to graduate before leaving or doing whatever.

And after that, in baseball practice she got into a huge fight with Jasper. ruby had a huge bruise in her arm as for Jasper.. she has a broken nose.

I walk towards ruby hearing her complain and mumble thing, "Ruby, can we please make this fast?! I'm exhausted from homework and ice-skating practice and I just want to sleep!" I yelled softly and calmly. Ruby scoffed

"Your talking about this!? Homework and skating practice? Really sapphire, really?! My DAD wants me to get out of school and Jasper literally got in my nerves, I just don't get it sapphire!" Ruby yelled, throwing her hands in the air.

"This is not the ruby I know and love!" I tell her, hesitantly putting my hand in her cheek.

Ruby POV

"This is not the ruby I know and love!" Sapphire says, hesitantly putting her hand in my cheek.

"Well the ruby you love is gone." I mumble, why am I pushing her away? This doesn't feel right.. no it's for the best ruby.

But I hate to see her unhappy.. I push her hand away from my cheek gently, she grips her hand, I grunt.

"Can't you see that were running in circles!? Fighting over the same thing over and over again?" I say gritting my teeth.

"Well if this is such a big problem why are you here? Why do you keep coming to my house, why did you even date me in the first pl--" sapphire got cut off from me grabbing her cheeks.

I stood up "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU-" I pulled her to a kiss, I felt her tears fall down her cheek but didn't break the kiss, I felt her push me towards the couch again, getting in top of me, "sapphire I-" "Don't talk." I saw her two eyes.. her dark blue one with fire and the milky white one with ice, I blush.

She pulled me into a kiss again but this time it was harder and rougher but.. needier as well..

She breaks the kiss, "Ruby.. do you really love me? After what I've done?"

"Of course I do sapphire.. don't blame yourself for all the bad that has happened, it was my fault.. I just wanted to be mad and didn't want to talk!"

I bit my lip, trying to hold in my tears, "I'm not supposed to be crying.. especially in front of her, I'm supposed to be tough and-and.." I got cut off from my thoughts from her saying something,

"I love you too, don't hold your tears in... It's okay to cry as long as you pick your head up afterwards." She got off me and peck a kiss in my forehead before handing me her hand.

I smiled weakly and took it and she took us to the bed, we both sat down and started to talk about our problems...

Together.

A/N
This is really cringey but hEy- 2 chapters in a few minutes? hAha- God I really wanted to make a rupphire fanfic so I made this- I hope you enjoy this ;-;