Jasper x reader

A/N
I'm not sure if a lot of people like Jasper but I'm just gonna add her since I had this idea quq

Y/N POV

You are currently a maid/sex slave, whenever I make master proud or satisfied she'll give me a gift.. she makes me spread my legs and she'll start eating my pussy. (dang I really said it)

Sometimes I like it, sometimes I don't.. today I was cleaning her room. Short skirt with no panties and a really revealing top, these were my everyday clothing so I got really used to it.

Right as I was done fixing her bed I felt a tap behind me, "Hey princess~" Jasper smirked, I looked up at her with a innocent face, "Hello master" I blushed.

"You know.. you've been working really hard the past few days.. why not I give you a gift~?" She smiled, grabbing my tiny hand (cause she's hUgE) and dragging me to the extra room.

She sat me down on the bed and winked, I jumped a bit, knowing what she meant. I spread my legs moaning a bit from the air touching my pussy, I bit my lip.

She kneeled down, moving the small skirt away so she had space, she started eating my pussy, moaning I gripped her hair, pulling her deeper in my pussy.

Master would be stopping right now but she didn't.. I was happy about it, I needed this.

She took of my top and started sucking on my tits while fingering me, I gripped her hair a bit harder, creating a small moan from her.

She trailed up till my neck and started sucking it, "Everyone will know that your mine, and only mine. " She grunted, still sucking on my neck.

My only response was a small moan, she added another finger to my pussy, creating louder moans and making me want more, "J..Jasper~" I whimpered out.

She smiled, satisfied by my moans.. she took of her pants revealing an already shapeshifted dick (woa I said it) I blushed at the size of it.. how would that fit inside me..?

She carried me, both her arms holding my legs, she slammed me to a wall, she looked at me, making sure I was ready for this.

I nodded slowly, I really wanted this, I needed this. She slammed into me making me whimper, she waited for me to adjust, I've never seen her so gentle.

I felt a wave of  pleasure hit me, making me moan out Jasper's name, she started thrusting, making me go up and down, "J...Jasper~" I managed to moan out, "call me m..master~" She said grunting a bit.

She hit my g-spot making me moan louder than ever, A smirk formed on her face as she slammed into that spot many times, "M...Master.. a-ah~" I moan out, my legs trembling, hair messy, both sweating a lot, I never want this to end.. it feels so good.

She was still slamming into my g-spot, making me moan every time. I gripped her hair, drooling a bit.

I moaned right before cumming, she grunted, she went on a faster pace, making me moan her name out, she grunted right after I felt a warm liquid come in my body, She laid me down on the bed and she laid down after.

She kissed my forhead, both still very sweaty, messy hair, and I drooling.. Her shirt was a bit ripped from me dragging my fingers down her body. I saw a light form and I looked what was it, it was just her un shape shifting (??).

She scooted towards me and hesitantly hugged me, I enjoyed it.. a lot.. I closed my eyes as we snuggled all day long.

A/N
*Dramatic music* the end. This might be my longest one yet-- and sorry for the lack of updates, got busy •>• oKi- Bai Bai I'll cya guys in the next chapter!

Total words: 668